Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
I am apparently a very ridiculous and random sort of person -- once you get to know me. I know way more words that begin with Y than my boyfriend, the default look from most of my friends is either when they're laughing (at me? with me?) and my lame jokes or giving me "wth" looks... my default "annoying person" voice is either a low voice with lots of "ouauaouaoua" random vowel sounds OR a teen-girl-squad voice (anyone? anyone?).
Anyway.
On a more serious level (and literal), I'm mostly different because I am me and nobody else is me. I could think that I am different all day and list all sorts of odd things about me but at least one person is going to comment and say that that characteristic is also very characteristic of them (haaa see what I did there?). Sort of a boring answer, so I had to interject a random and not-so-funny joke :P
I think this would be a fun question to ask all of YOU. What do YOU think is so different about ME? (I bet like.. no one is going to answer this hahaha)
3 comments:
I don;t know u very well but the first thing that pops into my mind is how you name your jewelry ^^ I remember you mentioned in a post (way back when) that names for earrings usually just pop into you head as you are making them and somehow (to me) the names always seem to 'fit' so perfectly somehow b/c u've captured its essence in one or two words.
Hmm maybe that you make unique and pretty jewelry! :)
hahaha! i can see you being ridiculous and random... cus i am too. so you're not so differnet..because you're like me.. or i'm like you.... so HA! just kidding. ;P you're right... everyone is different simply b/c of the fact that nobody else is them!
and i won't avoid your question...
what's different about you is that you make awkward so cool. ;P your awkward hand poses are forever engraved in my mind. :)
Post a Comment