Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 23




Day 23- What is something you crave.



Vacation!! A good drink and a nice view with someone you love...
Day view is from the 40th floor of the Hyatt in San Diego (also a bar/lounge, def worth a trip up even if it is a bit pricey.. $60 for 4 drinks). Night view is from the 38th floor.. apparently the system was shut down and the lounge closed early -__- usually 3pm-2am(?) every day.

ps-
all pics I had of the bf are after he's had 2 drinks.. so.. I think I'll spare posting them in case he decides to randomly blog stalk me (he does this) and find it and get annoyed at me :P and uhhhh I got QUITE red, esp after downing the second drink rather quickly... so I'm also avoiding pics of me... though I don't think the bf managed to get any.





Black Martini pictured
It was pretty good.. the night before I had had a dirty martini.. note, I don't like olives.. and don't really like alcohol.. but it wasn't bad. Needless to say.. this martini felt pretty weak compared to the dirty martini :P








Strawberry Lemon Drop pictured (: or, well.. sort of pictured. I really liked the glass, hahaha :P and was trying to get the reflection of the city in the glass.

^ AMAZING DRINK! New fav... along with the Strawberry Confusion at BJ's (but SC is waaay more widely available, haha)




suuuch a relaxing vaca.. might post a few more pics of it now that I've already posted up the drinks, haha.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm craving a vacay too!!! ahhhhh!!!! but i will have one soon for Christmas :D i miss san diego and its wonderful waves.

p.s - when i first saw your comment, i was like "did she seriously just LOL SRSLY me!?!?!" hahahah!

come visit my blog and comment okay? ;P

Unknown said...

uhh I get such a ridiculous Asian glow too. The irony is that I turn red really fast but actually have high alcohol tolerance :P Looks like it was a great vacation :D

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm i could do with a stiff drink now. My poison is stoli on the rocks...no messin!

Shiseiten said...

Midori Sours are my favorite. I hate alcohol and have the exact same problem, but I couldn't taste ANY alcohol in the one I had in Vegas. It was super delicious. haha.

Stephanie said...

Do I see my favorite drink?? The Mojito?!

Bijin Blair said...

I'd love a black martini right now, yummm!

The omega sign? A simple copy and paste =D

Sarah said...

Such gorgeous photos! That view is amazingggg :)
A vacation would be ideal I agree!!!

DinaXYYan said...

I crave for vacation too! The view is spectacular :)

Whitney & the full effect said...

ummm when were you here in SD???!!!! and you didn't call or text?? pshh

Kalmo said...

Yay for vacations! The drinks look so fancy but martinis are always too strong for me haha.

Roxy said...

yay i <3 these tag things i kind of wanna do it!