Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 16

Day 16- Something you could live without.



AP (Advanced Placement) Testing... had I known that my college wouldn't have accepted half of them (even though the third English class at my college covered books that I read in honors english) I definitely could've saved myself $80+ per test, spent more time with friends, and enjoyed high school way more often.. slept more.. oh, so many things.


but hey, here I am. I've survived.
and the one class that I opted to not take the AP version of, I sort of regretted because the "normal" class wasn't mentally stimulating enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answer! LOL.

Unknown said...

ughhh sucks when you take tests that you find out later you didn't have to take. my brother was told he had to take an ESL test going into college... even though my brother has perfectly STRAIGHT english, no accent whatsoever even! Anyway, he had to pay $300 for this bloody test and i just found out from my co-worker who sent his son to the same school and had the same thing happen to him... that you can actually disput it and not take the test. BOOOO!

Kalmo said...

LOL I feel the same way about AP stuff! Some things helped, other stuff didn't. T_T

Roxy said...

omg me too half the AP classes i ended up not needing in college -___-