Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 14

Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.



Sooo this is at Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego :P on the 24th, which was the boyfriend and my 3 year anniversary -- woohoo (:


1. I gave up a chance to see SNOOP DOGG (music video shoot) to go work... just because I told my boss that I would go before I found out that I had that chance... and because I couldn't just say "no" after already having told him I was coming in. Damn conscience!!

2. I've wanted to go see the Phantom of the Opera for yeeaarrsssss... probably at least 10 years. AND the boyfriend totally bought us tickets (on the floor! no mezzanine!) to go see it on Thursday!!!!! I am beyond excited.

3. Listening to the random gangster rap on my iPod makes me feel insanely silly and puts me in a really good mood.

4. I've never been a nail biter because I can't stand the feeling of having rough edges on my nails... but I can't seem to break the habit of picking at my lips (and it's horrible!). I'm working on it though.

5. I am a sucker for packaging... as noticed by the plethora of random boxes and tin cans (from random Japanese confectionaries)/etc that I have strewed around my room. I blame my mother :P she keeps them and offers them to me periodically when she notices I need to arrange something. They're very handy but periodically I go through them and throw some out. For awhile, I also collected the boxes that my makeup came in... though I've just recently stopped. BUT I just received this awesome nail polish from Rina and I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to throw away the box.... :X I'll post pics later.

6. I think I will end up owning the same stuffed animals that I have now, for the rest of my life.

7. When the boyfriend passes out before me, I like to bother him... hehehe. Not enough to ever wake him up, but it's still fun (to me, and he is always unaware). Speaking of annoying the boyfriend, I have a game where I randomly poke him and try to get his belly button... Catherine found this HILARIOUS.

8. Keyboard shortcuts are life.

9. I would never win a game of Trivia, ever. I don't like random knowledge in my head (I already have enough!!) and choose to learn a few things fairly well instead. Or random, obscure facts about a few things fairly well.

10. If I want to avoid spending money, I'll just give myself large bills. I have a really, really hard time breaking anything over $50. I even sometimes have problems spending $20s... but maybe that's just because I don't like

7 comments:

Kalmo said...

Congratulations on the 3 year anniversary! woooo. :)

Lulu said...

congrats on 3 year! the cake is so adorable :)

LOLLL at the bugging and poking bf one. LOL u r so cute!

Anastacia said...

wow! u ate something totally yummy :P

K said...

Awww, I love the picture!

Phantom of the Opera! I hope you enjoy it!! I've seen it a few times :)

Keyboard shortcuts are life, truly!!

I love your belly button game :)

Unknown said...

happy belated 3 years to you guys! woohooo! i'm a sucker for packaging too.. actually my fiancee is too.. he's a packaging hoarder. haha! oh and he's got the same thing with breaking big bills! he always has trouble doing it b/c he hates carrying coins!

mayaari said...

all I can say about that dessert is om nomnomnomnom! and of course, congrats on your anniversary!

ooooh lucky girl! Phantom of the Opera! It's still on my list of shows to see on Broadway...hope you have fun :)

I ♥ keyboard shortcuts, and I think the only thing IN my head is random trivia, now that I don't have to analyze papers or poems or anything =P

Roxy said...

happy anniversary! and omg i am a huge sucker for packaging too!