Day 21- Share a picture from your day.
Actually, this is from Tuesday... but, hey.
Sky is intensely blue because of the weird blue gradient on my car window -- plus Santa Barbara is known for its blue skies.. some company (was it Victoria's Secret?? I can't remember) comes to shoot in SB because of the awesome skies. Scene from driving down the 101 south (somewhere between Santa Barbara and like... Ventura). Beaaaaautiful day.
PS- Taking pictures while driving is dangerous, kids. Don't do it.
6 comments:
Wah Santa Barbara is really beautiful and I wish I had known/remembered you lived there when I went to visit. We walked down a street with lots of shops and coffee houses, it was so nice. :) Have a happy halloween!
wow amazing pic! its freezing here and all I see are orange and red leaves all over the place!
DONT DO THIS AT HOME!!! lol
You take the most fab pics doll!
it looks like a pretty hot weather in ur place
whattabadass you are.. taking pictures while driving!! hehehe! ;P those ARE beautiful skies though... ahh, i miss CA.
lol safety! safety!
gorgeous blue sky though :)
Post a Comment