Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 15 & 04

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play.

Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.
^ 'cause all of these songs have been with me through some part of my life.


Prepare yourself for epic randomness (as that usually ensues when I shuffle my iPod)

*epic randomness on pause as I charge my iPod... which is also usually dead*
^note unneeded as you cannot tell whether or not I paused while writing this
^gave up on charging and opened it up in iTunes instead
^feels the need to point out that I list artist, then a dash, then the song name
^has decided that she is going to write notes with... what is that symbol called?
^has also apparently decided to write in third person
^has also decided to list as many songs as needed to properly illustrate the fact that her iPod is, in fact, epic randomness.


01. Keane - A Bad Dream

02. Death Cab For Cutie - 405 (acoustic version)
^ not entirely sure why this is even on my iPod.. not that I dislike DCFC or anything.. but I usually only put acoustic versions if I like the song enough to merit it. I do not know the lyrics to this song.

03. Dave Matthews Band - Lie In Our Graves
^ boyfriend is a MASSIVE, MASSIVE DMB fan

04. Hirai Ken - Ookina Furodokei (Grandfather Clock)
^ woohoo! Japanese music!

05. Rain (Bi) - Oh Yea (feat. Ai)
^ I also like listening to music I cannot understand... does anyone else do this?? It drives the boyfriend crazy when I do this!

06. Amelie - Le Banquet
^ I LOOOOOOOOVE the movie Amelie! You should watch it if you haven't already. Not my favorite song from the soundtrack, but it serves the point for this day...

07. Andy McKee - Nocturne
^ I also love acoustic guitar
^ I apparently think that acoustic should be spelled accoustic, because that's how I keep typing it.
^ I also think that a "live feed" of me typing would be really amusing to some people.... they TELL me that I type really fast, but I also backspace furiously :P

08. Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching
^ yes, the boyfriend is a DMB fiiiiiiiend and I added a bunch of DMB songs to my iPod in order to bond with the boyfriend. It's quite good. Go Carter Beauford!!

09. Priestess - Lay Down
^ haha okay.. I am also quite obsessed with the various Guitar Hero games.

10. Joe Hisaishi - Summer (from the Kikujiro no Natsu soundtrack)
^ loved that movie
^ love Joe Hisaishi... and Ryuichi Sakamoto

11. Trey Songz - Missing You
^ amazing

12. Goo Goo Dolls - Naked
^ I prefer "Iris"

13. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Charlie
^ epic group

14. Trick Daddy - Sugar
^ um.... yes.

15. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
^ very strange music video

16. Usher - Bad Girl
^ note to self, add new CD onto iPod

17. W-inds - Another Days
^ more Japanese music

18. Nivea - What You Waitin' For (from Drumline soundtrack)

19. Linkin Park - Vertical Limit

20. Edguy - Catch of the Century

21. Panic At The Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage
^ longest song name ever

22. Beach Boys - California Girls

23. Eiffel 65 - Now is Forever

24. Coldplay - A Message
^ I love Coldplay

25. Hoobastank - The Reason
^ what does their name even mean?

26. Black Eyed Peas - The APL Song
^ LOOOOOOVE this song!! Soooo soothing

27. Drifters - Save The Last for Me
^ I also am madly in love with oldies
^ yes, we have a record player
^ yes, we have tons of records
^ yes, I periodically listen to them
^ yes, it is marvelous
^ yes, I also love the Beatles.
^ and etc, and etc.

28. Joi - Missing You

29. Flight of the Conchords - Foux Du Fafa
^ if you're going to watch their TV series, the first season is WAY better than the second.
^ if you haven't heard of them at all, go look them up on youtube

30. Chronic Future - Time and Time Again
^ good band

31. Jack Johnson - Better Together
^ loooooove Jack Johnson! and Jason Mraz.. and John Mayer.

32. Ok GO - A Million Ways
^ best music videos

33. Outkast - Hey Ya
^ good song :P

34. Lemon Demon - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
^ entertaining, you have to listen to it at least once. just like.. Presidents of the United States - Peaches

35. Bonethugs and Harmony - Crossroads
^ when I was younger, I was convinced that I knew the lyrics. Now, I know that I was wrong...




okay... so, listing more songs probably doesn't make up for the fact that I haven't posted in a few days. sorry! :P hope you found a few more interesting songs to listen to, or at least rediscovered something that you used to like/etc.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've always been a fan of Death Cab for Cutie :D

Anastacia said...

You made me feel such old, like a very old lady. Coz i don't know any of the songs from your list lol~ have to search for them on YT lol~

Unknown said...

Keane. Amelie OST. Hoobastank. Jo Hisaishi. YESSSSS....!

AHha my parents don't get how I listen to Jpop and anime when I don't know a word they're saying...well, except 'doshita' cuz I hear it so often ^^;; bwhehe

rae630 said...

My boyfriend HATES when I listen to asian music. He always says, "what's the point? you don't even know what they are saying." I DON'T CARE! LOL. I love hoobastank's "the reason." I hope their name doesn't have more to do with the "stank" than the "hooba." Oh, and I think its freakin' dope that you have beach boys on there. I have a bunch of their songs on my itunes.

.maitai said...

Woooot! I love your music!! You have w-inds! (>_<) I haven't listened to them in forever...I have to go re-download them now. lol.

.maitai said...

Oh yeah, and RYC: that IS awkward. (O.o)

Lolita Riot said...

lol I am also an oldies lover! I grew up listening to oldies bc my parents always had it on the oldies radio station to wake us up in the morning

Unknown said...

Kikujiro no natsu daisuki!! The music, the story and likkle masao at the cycle ring.......genius

mayaari said...

^ is a caret! like an upside down carrot :) (totally how I remembered what it was called in grade school, lol)

ahhh APL song...always makes me think of the Motherland, even if I never lived there, and not under those conditions...but still, I <3 it

heee, oldies :) I love listening to oldies songs, my parents would always have an oldies station on in the car when they drove me to school (they probably still listen to oldies stations in the car, just on the snazzy satellite radio thing they have now)