Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without.
Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06- A hobby you have.
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of.
Day 10- A story about a past relationship.
Day 11- A picture of something you dislike.
Day 12- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.
Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play.
Day 16- Something you could live without.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 19- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them.
Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 21- Share a picture from your day.
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23- What is something you crave.
Day 24- Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of.
Day 25- What I would find in your bag.
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die.
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Day 03
I have a few.
1. I write EVERYTHING down. I go through little pads of paper aaaaall the time and actually am currently running out right now.. I use to write post its all the time and stick them places but post-its usually unstick plus I don't like to stick them on my monitor anymore :P if I ever have more than one conflicting thing in my head, I like to write it down. Sometimes I like to write things down just for the heck of it, look at it later and wonder why I wrote it down.
2. I pick things apart. I scratch, itch, pick at scabs/dry skin/etc -- like my lips or cuticles/etc. Even when I'm not thinking, when I focus back to reality I find myself just doing it. It's terrible. Reaaaaally wish I didn't have this habit. I used to chew on my nails but got over that because what I hated even more than my nails was the feeling of not having a smooth edge on my nails.. hahaha. I sound crazy.
3. I like to have everything with me. I hate small purses because I can never bring enough things. I find that the one time I don't bring something, I need it. I have several pouches in my bag... a make up pouch (mirror, blotting sheets, etc) and a pencil/pen/notepad pouch. You should see me when I pack. Or what's in my wallet. Yikes.
okay so I just read over the list and I'm probably going to reuse some of these facts :P hahaha! one of the days is "10 confessions". eck. so this is the post I'm going to refer to.
Posted by izumi at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw hopefully you can stop picking at yourself one day. LOL I like having everything with me too, big bags are the way to go.
i'm with you on the purse thing... it always happens that way... when you don't carry everything that's when you need that one random thing that you always had in your purse! hha! for me.. the habit would be being paranoid about my car being locked or not. ;P
Post a Comment