Cuuute! I like your hair! And I loove the Natural Smokes Quad! My current favorite :D
love the eyes! ur mom is awesome! wish mine could shape my brows!
Nice brows! :) ANd I see you went with smexy smokey eyes!! One day I'll get to a PowWow... One day! LOL!
Cuuuute! And might I say I am terribly jealous of your natural lip color? Love the new brows too! Mine are in desperate need of cleaning up right now ... lol.
Love the last pic! So cute :D.
very cute look for the pow wow! i saw a few pics on iyah's page - love the bright pink dress you wore!
YOu look fab!!
i love ur funny cute and annoyed face on the last pic! :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cuuute! I like your hair! And I loove the Natural Smokes Quad! My current favorite :D
love the eyes! ur mom is awesome! wish mine could shape my brows!
Nice brows! :) ANd I see you went with smexy smokey eyes!! One day I'll get to a PowWow... One day! LOL!
Cuuuute! And might I say I am terribly jealous of your natural lip color? Love the new brows too! Mine are in desperate need of cleaning up right now ... lol.
Love the last pic! So cute :D.
very cute look for the pow wow! i saw a few pics on iyah's page - love the bright pink dress you wore!
YOu look fab!!
i love ur funny cute and annoyed face on the last pic! :D
Post a Comment