Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day in the life of...

Haha okay so this isn't really a "day in the life of" per say, but I realized I didn't have any more scheduled posts so here goes! :P

Spent 2 days and 2 nights up in Gilroy, CA shooting a classmates' wedding... you can view the wedding video and read some commentary HERE on our blog (:

Anyway, the people there were SOOO nice and soooo appreciative of our work (aww!) that they gave us (well, me) a flower centerpiece. Soooo pretty! But we had TONS of stuff packed in my car T^T and I knewww I was going to be sleeping most of the way home.. so.. we left the flowers at our hotel for the cleaning people. I hope they appreciated them! :)





Gorgeous huh? I can't wait to pick out centerpieces for my own wedding (whenever that will be!).





Our home for 2 days/nights... yikes. It was way more of a mess earlier (tons of equipment), this was when we were packing up to leave!

Anyway.. just got a new point and shoot today, courtesy of the boypren (: so I'll have a comparison up.. not that anyone would really BUY my old cam, since it's so old, hahaha. But hey, I need *something* to blog about, right? XD

15 comments:

Marie. said...

Ah Gilroy's in my area! Well, three hours away, but still :)

And what a pretty center piece!

Unknown said...

another interesting post! Thnak you for letting us peep into your life :)

Shiseiten said...

I absolutely love dahlias. :D that flower arrangement was gorgeous!

mayaari said...

gorgeous flower arrangement! and oooh new cam new cam!

- susy - said...

The flowers are much more gorgeous now that I am viewing it on my computer rather than the cell phone!!!

Catherine said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful centerpiece!

Bijin Blair said...

Waaah, that's a beautiful centerpiece!

Hmmm... your hotel room doesn't look messy to me, maybe because I'm used to living in a cluttered room ;D

And YES to the purple blush! I have a mauve one and I love it to bits =]

rae630 said...

awww, i love weddings!!! YES! we must meet up sometime!!!! let me know when ur in the area again. where r u residing now?

wuzzyangel said...

Saw your new cam on twitter! congrats! The BF Is soo sweet! :)

Whoa.. you guys really take a lot of stuff for a 2day trip! LOL! :) But the pictures of the flowers came out gorgeous!

LOL hint hint to the bf on this post?! LOL!

Anastacia said...

Aweeeee! Those flowers looks amazing! Such great shoot!

Anonymous said...

wow the flowers look really pretty!

you're too nice to say i look alright hahaha despite the eye exposure thing haha

Unknown said...

wow, those flowers ARE gorgeous!!! too bad you didn't take them with you! :( i'm gonna go check out the wedding photos now... i'm expecting pure awesomeness. heheh!

Anonymous said...

Awww! How sweet of them! :D And those flowers are sooo pretty! (>_<)

Haha I actually really like staying at hotels (as long as they're decently nice. haha :P).

Yay for presents from the boyfriend! (>_<) Can't wait to see which one it is. I'm kinda in the market for a new one...I say "kinda" cuz I SHOULD be saving money for stuff for my car but....you know me. (-.-;;) lol

Mona said...

i spot giant tripod!!!

love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh! I forgot to tell you that I got the package!! And I am LOVING MAC's Hug Me!! (>_<) Thank you thank you thank you! :)