Must've uploaded this about a month ago but forgot to take it off private -- D'OH! Anyway, so here it is. One of the random days when I was bored with NOTHING ELSE TO DO.
Talked about:
- Why I don't vlog much
- Brushes I use
- Rant about lighting/Photobooth
- EOS balm in "Summer Fruit"
Thinking about doing another vlog with my combination haul from the past few months.
6 comments:
Yay! I didn't know you have a you tube! Gonna see the video now! I'm a new subscriber of yours :)
OoOo I was wondering about that Sonia Kashuk brush! I'm going to Target on Sunday...hehe, I should go pick one up :D
Thanks for the video!
You;re so cute on the video! Love your blushing cheeks :)
Ohh, super cute video, Sarah! I love the blush/lips combo a lot! Makes you look super fresh and bright!
Hehe, I haven't yet the guts to make a video myself. :p
i wish i could get my hands on the eos lip balm :(
LMAO!!! I love you Sarah. <3
Post a Comment