As a note..
Posting this a little earlier than my usual "3 day" break b/c I personally find my blotting sheet entries to be non-too-fascinating.. but I still do them because.. I think it's hard for people to find blotting sheets that they can actually READ (haha!) so I do a small post on them just to tell you that "yes, they work" or "yes, they suck" (I guess that could be "no, they suck") in case you come across them at Marukai or Mitsuwa (assuming they have them, not sure). Kapiche (or however you spell that)?
Okay.. so the only pic not actually from May is the first one.. but it's too cute not to post. Remember Marshmallow (recall "bunny visit" entry awhile ago)?

Anyway.. onto the rest of May :P and yes, I do realize that by the time this posts up, it'll be June (writing this on..... May 25th, technically 26th since it's a little past midnight).
Yummyyyyy dessert @ Pit Fire down in LA... yes, that is caramel and no, it isn't too sweet. It's more of a soft serve versus ice cream (like the Pizookie at BJ's Brewery) and the cookie is a little less "melt in your mouth" as it's not served in a PAN.. but.. still, very good :) also had their chicken panini two days in a row, it's pretty good. Not "must go there and try it because it's so effing delicious" sort of good, but it's good.
My super stylish sunglasses.... hahaha. No, they're not really MINE. I just can't find my Paul Smith ones (sad!!) so I had to borrow his, it was waaaay too sunny not to. Outside b/c it was a car shoot (for Belkin).
The next week it was COLD.. COLD.... COLD! I was tweeting about it, haha. That's how cold it was :P So I borrowed the stylist's "fern pad" (used for protecting surfaces.. in our instance.. the car we were renting for the shoot) and wrapped myself up in it. Yes, I was wearing 2 jackets, one of which was a fleece). Our trip out to Memphis (check out our PHOTO BLOG to see the actual engagement photos -- of Amanda (his big sis) and Witt (fiance)!
On the plane.... fluffy white clouds! ^__^ I loveeeee clouds btw, and California definitely doesn't get enough clouds.
delish taco shop... basically like Chipotle, but better (IMO). better atmosphere, they stuff the tacos better, more friendly workers, etc. next food shots were from Spidoni's in Memphis.








4 comments:
mmmmm lobster pizza... never tried it but it sounds so good. that along with lobster mac and cheese. i can't wait to try!! anyway, the weather has been wonky here too.. one day i'm in a skirt and flipflops the next day i'm in leather boots and a thick sweater. haha!
hahaha~ I like pictures with you! Aweeee! So cute bunny :)
Yum! Food pictures looks soo good!
nom nom lobster pizza now that looks bomb! i still need to give chipotle a second chance.
Post a Comment