Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lip Swatches

Decided to do some lip swatches for Annabelle Le Gloss Sticks (703 Naughty Nectar, 708 Guava Girl) and the Joe Fresh Lip Stain in Peach.

I know I don't have perfect lips like FuzKittie or Jess, but bear with me! :)






Natural lip color... sort of uneven pink.




With 703 Naughty Nectar. Nice sort of sheer pink-gloss look.
The last pic is purposely darker to show more color.




With 708 Guava Girl. The color seems to sink into the lines, but overall, it's a nice color :) definitely more pigmented than Naughty Nectar, but still fairly sheer.. reminds me of MAC Luster finishes.




With Joe Fresh lip tint in Peach... I definitely wouldn't describe this color as "peach", haha. More of a raspberry? Fairly easy to apply, it smelled sweet but didn't taste sweet. Great for on the go. I don't know about how long it lasts, but I'd assume for quite awhile since it sinks into your lips (vs just being applied on top).





Overall, I think all three colors are great for spring. A sheer nude, then two semi-brighter colors for those of us who are afraid to use bright lip colors :P one step at a time!

11 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

Your lips are perfectly sexy, Sarah! =]

fuzkittie said...

O pissh posh, I don't have perfect lips! I want your voluptuous lips!! My lips are way too small, haha.

DinaXYYan said...

Your lips look great! :D

Anastacia said...

What a nice shade of the lips! Looks so natural and pretty!

Victoria said...

The lip tint looks very pretty! I've never heard of the brand, so it's google-timeeeee hehe

Catherine said...

OOH I love the lip stain on you!! The color is so cute!

And psh. Your lip swatches are awesome! =)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you have awesome lips! I wish my lips weren't so darkly-pigmented :( I'll trade you! lol. Though you wouldn't want mine. lol :P

Unknown said...

The tint is my fave, its ever soooooo pretty!

wuzzyangel said...

Ohh sexy Sarah lips! Say that 5x fast! ;)

OOh the Guava Girl is pretty on you!! Thanks for all the swatchies! And sexy lip pics!

<(O_o)

mayaari said...

nice swatches - i like guava girl!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

aww, you did a great job w/ the swatches!! I Naughy Nectar on you xD very natural!

♥ caroline