Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Curl test

Was bored one day so I decided to try curling my hair with my flat iron -- 1" one by Chi. Note, the only other time I've tried to curl my hair (besides the disastrous time in high school) was a few months ago and it did NOT end well... so... I'm quite pleased.

No heat protectant (because I used it last time and it was just.. yuck) and just as a note, I prefer curls on longer hair (hollyannaeree or xppinkxx!).. but this is for the rest of us short-haired girls out there... you can still curl your hair!




You can see I got lazier and lazier as I got towards the back of my head... HAHAHAA. In my defense, it's hard to reach back there!!







Anywho.. I won a giveaway of one of those straighteners from Misikko -- so I'll do a post about that sometime in the near future! Even though it's pink (and I really despise pink, besides lippies and blushers), I'll do it... for the sake of blogging, if nothing else.

5 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

Love the curl, so pretty :D

Anastacia said...

Your hair looks sooooooooo healthy! I'm amazing by your shiny curls!!!

Stephanie said...

ooh your hair looks like it holds curl super well! I love your color btw!

watercoloursky said...

Lol I guess they did send you the pink one? So strange how they mixed things up.

Unknown said...

Shiny hair!!!!

I am a GHD fan - i do crazy things with my hair and so GHD is my bessie mate when it comes to heated styling situations. Looking forward to your review.