So if you guys haven't heard about the Zoya Polish Exchange, you should definitely look it up. Basically, for every 1 nail polish you turn in, you will receive 1 nail polish in return, and all you pay is $3.50 (per polish) for shipping/etc. The normal cost of ONE Zoya polish is normally $7, so it seems pretty worth it to me! Zoya disposes of your nail polish safely after that.
So I took 7 polishes off my blogsale (haha) and sent it in, and received:
9 comments:
:D I swapped 10 of mine; only Charla is in common in our hauls though :) Look forward to your swatches!
Goooooorgeous exchange choices! :D
Can't wait to see those swatches from you. :D
Wow, so much polishes! Can't wait to see your swatches :D
The color shifting on Ki is O_O
mezmerizing!
KI and Irene look super duper. Looking forward to the swatches
wow...they're all gorgeous! Looking forward to the swatches! :) xx
wow! nice deal! and such pretty colors!!
hehe I remember seeing this a "sneak preview" pic of this post on twitter! I loved your choices--all the colors are SUPER pretty!!<33 I think they're such PERFECT colors for Fall, which I definitely need more of! xD woohoo~! I'm looking forward to your swatches!<3
♥ caroline
nice choices! I have kotori, ki, and shivon as well :) can't wait to see your swatches..more skittles nails to come?
Post a Comment