I was able to do a swap with E (name privatized so she doesn't get spammed with messages for requests!)... American drugstore brands for Canadian make up :) I think it's really fun! I didn't see THAT many swatches so I had a hard time trying to figure out what I wanted... but
watercoloursky and
lolitariot have great swatches if any of you are interested!
I didn't watermark... so just.. please don't steal my pictures. Have some honesty and integrity.
Onto the goodies! :)

Note :)

What I asked for

An extra~ JOE FRESH blush in "Rose"
perhaps a little bit more pink in real life

LMAO.. okay.. so I knoowwwww it looks effing crazy, but this is pretty much true to color, in terms of the nail polish :) like a coral/bright pink with gold shimmers. Called "magnetic force".

GOSH Toucan quad.... bright, summery, fun!

Annabelle smooth liner in "Meteorite".. looks sooo pretty! Feels super soft on the hand, I haven't used it on my eyes yet but if you want a separate "review"... let me know.

Swatches of the Toucan quad, without primer. Again, haven't tried it on the eyes but the texture feels pretty nice. Will do an EOTD later :)

Joe Fresh blush swatches... left side is a heavy swatch, right is more blended out.

Annabelle Le Gloss Sticks.

The kind of annoying thing is... they're sealed with a sticker... so all of the residue sticks onto the tubes :\ other than that, I like the feel of the packaging.

Swatches of the Le Gloss Sticks... pretty sheer, but, hey. They're called gloss sticks for a reason :P I still think they're super pretty!

Swatches of the Joe Fresh lip stain in "Peach"... top is one swipe, bottom is several swipes. Applicator is similar to what I remember seeing for the CoverGirl lip stains.

A few extra masks because who doesn't love a good face mask? (;
Thanks E!! I can't wait to try all of this out and post some colorful looks :)
12 comments:
I've had pretty good luck getting sticky residue off plastic using those mr clean magic erasers (or any off-brand version).
Alcohol also seems to work, but it appears to leave some kind of mark on the finish. It's odd!
Great stuff! That blue liner is pretty!! Thanks for doing all the swatches for us!
oh pretty! i want to try joe fresh too! i hope you review it =)
nice swap stuff! the eyeshadows look so bright and perfect for summery looks :) Blu3 sent me one of this lipglosses a while back - same thing happened with the sticker to me too =T but I think a little goo gone or rubbing alcohol might dissolve the residue!
Great swap! I've heard good things about Annabelle stuffs :D
Nice swap! I swear my life to you that I have Magnetic Force on my tosies right now!! I kid you not! It's such a bright intense color. It's almost blinding isn't it?? Hahaha. It's such a pretty summer color. My toes are so happy.
Wow! Nice swap! The eyeliner swatch looks so nice! Also the Gosh e/s is pretty and so cute for the summer!
Nice! Joe Fresh stuff is really awesome! I only have a liner and eyeshadow from Michelle at LipstickRules but I love both. Wish they would sell the stuff down here!
That Gosh quad looks AWESOME. :D Can't wait to see your EOTD :D
What a wonderful swap! All these goodies are so pretty =]
Awesome swatches! I've heard good things about the Gosh and Annabelle brand. Never tried them though. =]
haha gosh Sarah I'm back to my super confused about where to reply...
I just looked the hanae mori online but obviously I can't tell what it smells like so I'll check it out at Sephora this week :D (my school is a 5min walk from a mall with sephora)
&thank you, I got the dress last fall as a clearance item from f21 for like $3 :D
OH! I still need to send you pictures from Jr Prom but I think I'll wait til after next week and send Sr Prom pics too (:
oOoOo! I've always wondered what Canadian drugstore brands would be like. To tell you the truth, I didn't know there would be any bc I just figured that all the big brands like Maybelline, Covergirl, L'Oreal, etc. would just dominate everywhere in the west xD
Post a Comment