Friday, May 21, 2010

FOTD/EOTD - Corals!

Since corals are oh-so-popular this season, I decided to do a look... now, this is a recreate at 9:45PM instead of the FIRST time I wore this (something like two days ago... aka May 3rd, since this is yet another scheduled post. Yep. All of the posts you've been reading so far were created on April 30th!).




Anyway, decided to show both eyes this time.... when I first did this look, I used MAC Shroom for the inner corner, but I wanted to see what MAC Phloof! would look like (shout out to DSK Steph who gifted it to me... awhiillllle ago lol).




This look was with Phloof!






And this used MAC Shroom... much more subtle.




Other products I used (other than Shroom/Phloof):
MAC Painterly paint pot (love, more yellow-toned, great for asians IMO)
MAC Melba - soft coral-peach (yes, I realize that this is a blush)
MAC Harmony - muted rose-beige brown (also a blush)
NYX Copper (bought off of Wuzzy's blogsale -- hollah!)
MAC Handwritten - chocolate brown
Maybelline Linen - brow highlight color

*I took the color descriptions from the MAC website because I cannot for the life of me accurately describe color, LOL.
**No mascara (natural and uncurled) & no eyeliner because it's LATE and I'm TIRED!



Fun face pics! Ignore the unconcealed face... it's late and I didn't want to reapply my face make up, just wanted to do a quick EOTD. Reapplied blush (MAC Melba) and added lipstick (MAC Viva Glam Cyndi - light reddish coral) -- definitely did not wear this lipstick during the day as I was giving 2 speeches and didn't want a lipstick-on-teeth malfunction :P





HAHAHAH yes I had to cut off the bottom of this pic because it was just too frightening :P

Hope you enjoy! Some me some of your own coral looks :)

16 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

LOL Too funny! I like it! A great neutral coral look! W/ just enough omph of color! Yay for using the NYX!!! Buy some more! LOL! hehe...

Anastacia said...

Awe! This looks so warm and pretty! Lovely make up!

Chrissy said...

Awesome look, this is really well blended and cute!! Nice color choices. :) I do love them corals!

Anonymous said...

OoOo that's a pretty color!! :D Sadly I don't have any coral-ly (??) shades. lol. :P

Kalmo said...

Pretty EOTD! You look great with glasses and loved the goofier FOTDs. LOL

Unknown said...

You are so sweet 'moto-san!

Nice pop of colour.

K said...

WOW, you look great with red lips!!! You definitely should do them more often!!! Your coral eyes are super cute, too. I haven't tried them yet since I'm scared they will bring out the red in my eyes, but you've inspired me to give them a try!

Unknown said...

Coral eyes and reddish lips really suit you!! besides I was unaware of the fact u were such a poser!:-))

DinaXYYan said...

Very pretty! I've never tried to use blush as eyeshadow, looks like a great idea :)

fuzkittie said...

What a good idea to use the blush, it looks really good on you!!

Leenda said...

Very pretty FOTD/EOTD. =] The last picture is so funny! lol

Catherine said...

So pretty!! I love how you used blush for the eyeshadow. :D

SHIZUKA said...

ahahah you make me laugh! lovely pics so cuuute hehe and i didnt even know corals were in, im so behind time! looks gd on u, dno how well id pull of corals! x

Whitney & the full effect said...

jeeez viva glam cyndi looks amazing on you! i can't pull it off for sh*t! I really like the coral look too :)

Sarah said...

Oooh coral looks so gorgeous on you, and those lips!!! Whit whoo :)

ღ Caroline♔ said...

You ROCK that Cyndi red lipstick, girl!<3 hehe I think it looks GREAT on you!! love the boldness & that *POP* of color! :) I wanna see you do a look to go with that red lippy--a full FOTD! ;P haha very clever...I like how you used blush as shadow! loves it!<33

♥ caroline