Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MAC Originality NP


1 coat Essie protein base

3 coats MAC Originality





+ 1 coat Seche Vite top coat






SUPER pretty gold/copper with flecks of.. green and purple and gold?? I don't know, but it looks awesome. Very easy application. No idea about the wear quite yet. But hey, since this scheduled post was made about 3 weeks in advance, maybe I'll have an update if I remember xD

12 comments:

Kalmo said...

What a pretty nail polish Sarah! Reminds me of a lighter MAC Mercenary. ^^

fuzkittie said...

Gorgeous!!!

wuzzyangel said...

Gold!! Now that's like pirate booty gold! ;)

Stephanie said...

You can't go wrong with gold!

DinaXYYan said...

Very pretty! Love this shade :)

Anastacia said...

what an awesome color!!!

Unknown said...

Sumptuous shade of sexy summer!!

Catherine said...

OOOOOOH GOLD!!! :D

watercoloursky said...

looks like a great summer polish! that would go well with a golden tan :)

Yumeko said...

wow tats a hot color!!!!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

Purdyy shiny GOLD!! Gimme gold!! haha :D for some reason, Kanye's "Gold Digger" started playing in my head when I saw your nails :P They are just THAT pretty! xD

♥ caroline

Ahleessa said...

How is MAC nail polish quality? I'm just curious since you had to apply it 3 times... hehe~ It's a hot color though! :)