Sunday, May 9, 2010

One reason why...

One reason why my mother is more awesome than yours.
(don't take this personally, guys! it's just my sense of humor)







The picture below is a letter, addressed to my friend... yes, I do adore snail mail x3
But I wrote the wrong address (yikes)! Address blurred out for obvious reasons.









SO, the envelope got returned to my parents' house as I had some of THEIR address stickers (does anyone else get those weird address sticky labels once every couple months?).

My mom promptly e-mailed me and asked me why this letter was sent back to the house, but did NOT bring up the name, or anything about the name, just that it was a letter to Kat.

I told her that it must've been the wrong address, etc, gave her the REAL address, and so my mom stuffed it into another envelope and sent it off.

A few days later, I receive this picture from Kat...

(prepare yourself for pure awesomeness that is my mom)









HAHAHAHAHh!

I rest my case.








I love you, Mom :) Happy Mother's day!

10 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

Hahaha, your mom is really hilarious :D. Happy mother's day :)

KittyBonkers said...

LOL omg awesome xD Your mum rocks!! As if she wrote that!!

watercoloursky said...

LOL your mom is the best!

Kat said...

epic win <3333333

Catherine said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dude, your mom is AWESOME. =)

rae630 said...

hahahaha! yay mom!!!!
<3 Rina

mayaari said...

:) your mom's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

lol!!! Your mom is so awesome!! lol :D

wuzzyangel said...

LOL YOur mom is soo cute!!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

ahahaha xD your mom is freaking awesome! she's so funny! I can see where you get that sense of humor from now ;P

♥ caroline