*Scheduled post
Here's my thoughts on one of the 3 that she bought for me...
$4.38 for a pack of 100, not bad!
Front of the package.. cute :)
The whole packet comes in a little plastic jewel case, kinda like a CD.
The writing on the back, for those of you who can read. I can't read it either, so don't worry! LOL.
I think every 10 sheets is separated by a white sheet.
One of the actual blotting sheets.
My face felt SUPER oily this morning... I didn't use any skincare/moisturizers before I slept (just toner) because my luggage was still in the car.. and it was cold.. and I was tired. Haha. Anywayyy, so it took just about 3 sheets for my face to feel "normal". I don't know if this is a typical result since I wasn't using my normal skincare, but, hey! They do work.
PRICE: Unit pricing is a little over $.04 per sheet! That's pretty darn good :)
EFFECTIVENESS: They work well. I imagine using about 2 sheets per time I use them, even on a good day, but then again I have super oily skin.
PACKAGING: Very good! I don't know if I would carry it around in the plastic "CD" case with me all the time, but it's a nice touch.
OVERALL: They work (obviously) BUT don't go out of your way to find them.
16 comments:
I like the cover? (what do you call that? it's too early for me to function properly) haha
I just bought a pack of blotting sheets (100 pieces) for US$ 1.30. Hopefully it's as good as yours :]
So nice of ur mum.
The packaging is so darn cute!
xx
aww, your mom is such a sweetheart!! haha i think it's so touching when our mommas go somewhere to shop around and they think of us and pick something up for us! :P my momma actually just called yday to ask if I wanted this little hoodie from AX and I asked if she could snap a pic and text it to me, so she did. I got it and called back and told her she can get it for me if she wants to...haha :P So she did muahahaha! :D
The packaging is super cute!! and it works! That's awesome!!
♥ caroline
LOL Blotting sheets are love for oilies like us!
LOL Blotting sheets are love for oilies like us!
That's so sweet of your mum. the packaging looks so cute :)
Aw I love it when moms do sweet things like that, randomly buying stuff cause they read something and so on.
I love the jewel case, I think it's pretty nifty! I like that if I had that and kept it in my purse it wouldn't make the sheets get all crumpled or warped and the case won't end up getting battered.
My only hope is that they come with refills so you don't have to keep buying it with the case--my guess is the case made up half the $4 those oil blotters cost. xD
Need a translation? jk!
What a nice case! My blotting sheets end up pretty battered since I carry them around with me!
oil blotters are my best friends!! ur mum is indeed cute! couldnt imagine my motherrr getting me those haha x
yey! seems like they works so well!
i like the plastic case - sometimes my blotting sheets end up all bent because i've been rummaging around in my purse!
Plastic case sounds kind of cool but kind of wasteful too haha. It's so sweet of your mom to read your blog and then go out to get you these! Great review. I can't live without Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets, too expensive in the U.S. for a package but Sasa has it for a great price. ^^
Nice review! The price isn't bad for the amount you get. haha your mom is so nice and awesome! I laughed at your comment about the wording on the back of the package and the "CD" types packaging. lol
that's the cutest blotting paper packaging that I ever come across! and the price is decent too :P your mum is so cute X3
awww suppa cute packaging!i think now i just begin to get obsessed with blotting paper!
btw ur mum is too sweet, cute and kind!
Oh those are cuuute! Are they powdered? I don't like the powdered ones and I'm so afraid to buy stuff at Mitsuwa/Marukai I haven't read about before 'cause I can't read anything LOL.
Your mom is adorable. =)
Post a Comment