Monday, May 3, 2010

FOTD/EOTD

A couple FOTD/EOTD for ya'll..
(Face Of The Day / Eye Of The Day)

Oh! And my readership has slipped PAST 200! Thankee :) Welcome, welcome. I hope you enjoy what you read, and hEY, remember.. this is all just my opinion and random musings, hahaha. No need to bring your haterade to this game!





Revlon Photo Ready Foundation.... I think I had the wrong white balance settings, hahaha. PRE-bang cut.. UMM.. on the eyes, I think I used one of the Maybelline quads for the gold, and the rest escapes me... R&R Immoral for cheeks, nothing on the lips.







Variation 1... MAC Flashtrack (outer + bottom outer), MAC Shroom (highlight + inner corner). I finally feel like I found a blue that I can wear both for daytime or night time and NOT look ridiculous, like how I feel sometimes when I wear a lighter blue or an aqua/teal. Woot!





Variation 2... MAC Flashtrack (outer corner), MAC Shroom (inner corner + tear duct + highlight), UD Chains (bottom outer).




I believeeeee this was variation 2 (post bang-cut!).
R&R Immoral on the cheeks (the ONLY blush I brought back home with me), nothing on the lips (gah!). Mix of Neutrogena tinted moisturizer and Revlon PhotoReady, seems to not create such a white cast (or perhaps just the correct white balance setting).

YES, I am SOOOO cool for hanging my old sunglasses on my lamp.. hahaha.





I used UD Chains and MAC Shroom for an EOTD today but forgot to take pics as I was being rushed out the door... notice a pattern? I'm really loving MAC Shroom for inner corner.. and whenever other color on the outer edge. Verr-ah Naaaaa-ice! Plus I feel like I've been neglecting Shroom..

Random trivia: Shroom was the first MAC eyeshadow I bought!




Anyway.. talk to ya'll soon :)

12 comments:

Jess said...

Sarah, the Shroom / Flashtrack combo is gorgeous! The way you applied it really suits your eye shape and it adds depth to your eyes!

Yeah, I agree that blue can be quite tricky to wear. I love darker blues a lot, yet I have to wear it more often, haha...

Catherine said...

Pretty!!! Immoral looks awesome on you and I love Acid Rain on the lower lashline. :D

More FOTDs! :D :D :D

K said...

Ooooh pretty!!!! I knew I had to start wearing blue again!

fuzkittie said...

Love the green n blue combo! :]

Stephanie said...

I love your haircut!

Anonymous said...

Nice FOTD! And EOTD too! My 1st MAC e/s was Deep Truth. I bought it with a red lipgloss from the Antiquitease collection, which I ended up giving back and changing for Charred e/s, LOL!

wuzzyangel said...

Yay Sarah face time!! Love the fotds! That is a nice darker blue shade indeed!!

Btw that last pic is pure sexiness!! Lovin it!!

DinaXYYan said...

so pretty! love the post bang cuts :D

Anastacia said...

the blue with pop of green eotd looks nice!

Laura L said...

your hair is pretty!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

Sarah!♥

Yayy for finding a good & trusty blue eyeshadow to use! I love your choice of the color combo!<3 Pretty!! hehe :P Did you cut your own bangs? You did such a good job, love!!<3 hehe I shall ingrain that random trivia into my memory now! teehee!

♥ caroline

rae630 said...

congrats on the readership. ya, i feel the same way about wearing light blues. i dunno, doesn't look right on me. i haven't found that perfect blue for me.
<3 Rina