Sooooo here's an actual post of what I did.. TODAY! Haha :)
A friend of ours (a recent Brooks grad -- congratulations Austin Price!) had his girlfriend come visit him as his graduation present, so bf and I met up with them today (we were down in LA/OC for a few days). Sushi, coffee, then we went to go see the animals at the local animal shelter!
I was too busy petting the cats to take pics..
BUT I remembered to snap a few of the bunnies :)
So, enjoy! (I know I did, hehee)
Aaaaand of course I saved the best for last... one called "Marshmallow" (d'aww!)
AWWWW.. too cute for my lame captions.. I loveddddddd this one, def would've taken it home were we able to bring pets home (without some ridiculous deposit!). It kept giving the girl (girlfriend) little kisses on the nose.. sssoooooo cute.. I didn't get a pic of it but I know Austin and bf did xD hehehe.
Anyway, FOTD's to come! Talk to ya'll later (:
EDITED.. here's one of the bunnies eating.. plus a surprise ending.. PUAHAHHA. Hilarious (at least to me). I love the bf :)
13 comments:
aww... cute bunnies. Cute and fluffy =)
AWw so fuzzy!!! I had a bunny once when I was little, it died and I cried for days. And I vowed never to have bunnies again, it broke my heart!:(
Awww the bunnies are so cute! Your bf is so funny! lol! I was cracking up. hahah
d'awwwwwww (so, I totally made that sound when I saw marshmallow, before I read the text above it lol) bunniiiies!!!! I ♥ bunnies!!!
Your BF is effing hilarious. =)
Cute bunnies! I want to hold them :D
aww cute cute
Me and my son played with baby bunnies too today :P
So cute pictures :)
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one!
OMG!! BUNNYYY!! BUNNY CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! lol xD Looking at all your bunny pictures makes me think that it's Easter all over again...haha >:P I don't know, I'm just weird! Anyway, it looks like you really adore Marshmallow!! :) What a cutie she/he is!!
LOL at your video and your bf hahahaha good one
Happy weekend, love!
♥ caroline
OMG the BF!!! LOL! *applauds* Great impersonation! LOL!
Cute bunnies!!! Our shelter rarely has cute bunnies! But then again I'm always playing with the cats too! LOL!
AWWWWW so cute!!!!!
i had a brown bunny and i named it honey! :)
SOOO cute!
I had rabbits when I lived in Kenya....they got bitten by a snake and died. After this, I decided to myself that bunnies are dumb and I wanted a mongoose instead. I never got one.
Post a Comment