Thursday, April 22, 2010

Twitter!

I definitely have a love-hate relationship with Twitter... some days there aren't enough tweets and other days there are way too many! Hahhaa.. mostly joking. :P


Anyway, after seeing SO many great articles about how Twitter is great for business... I made my MotoJewelry twitter account. Then today, after looking at so many files (getting ready for a portfolio turn-in tomorrow), I decided to make a Black Swan Imagery and Sarah Sakamoto Photography twitter!

So, if you have the time, check out (and/or follow, RT or @)

I'm working out some sort of giveaway... surprise... something! And it's probably going to involve following and/or RT (retweeting) all THREE of those accounts, so why not get a head start and follow now? :)

By the way... a great Twitter viewing/managing program is TweetDeck.. especially for people like me who have multiple accounts, haha.

1 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

I've followed you :D