Just want to take a second out of this post to wish my parents a happy 30 year anniversary... I know you read this Mom! I love you and Dad very much :)
I told my mom "wow, 30 years is a long time!"
She replied with "30 years is a long time but it's not so long. You'll see."
I told that to my bf and he gave me the side eye. LOL!
Anyway, back to the post....
I loveeeeeeeeee these mini bottles! Mostly b/c I know I'll never go through an entire one real-sized one.. so these are perfect :) See pics below for more justice to RAG... sooooo sparkly!
whA-BAAAAM! In yo' faceeee! This would be greaaaat to put onto eyeliner.. applied foiled.. made into a franken polish.. Anyway, in terms of how SMOOTH they feel.. rated 1-3
1. Gold Dusk, Gold Stroke
2. Gold Mode, Melon
3. Reflects Antique Gold (to be expected, as a glitter)
In terms of how much I like the color...
1. Reflects Antique Gold (BOMB!)
2. Gold Mode, Melon
3. Gold Dusk, Gold Stroke
Gold Dusk seems a tad too pale for me.. and Gold Stroke is a tad on the red side.
I did NOT do wet swatches.. because I am too lazy :) but I bet there are TONS of swatches out there for this set.. but I just wanted to show you mine.. becauseeee.. just becauseee.. :)
Btw- these are from Iyah -- a billion years ago! Thank you darling :)


17 comments:
aww happy 30 year anniversary to your parents! that's so amazing!
these pigments are sooo pretty! :)
Wow 30 years, happy anniv to them!! <3
Those pigments are very pretty! :D
Great! Happy anniversary to your mom and dad!
Wow! Those pigments looks so nice!
Happy Anniversary to your parents :D 30 years is a LONG time haha, you and I haven't even been alive for 30 years haha
Wow!! Happy Anniversary to your parents!! I think mine are hitting 30 years soon too hahaha.
Those piggies are so gorgeous! Reflects Antique Gold looks AMAZING!
these gold pigments are GROGEOUS!
happy 30th to your parents!
30 years?? CONGRATS TO MR + MRS 'MOTO!!
Thanks for the swatches!
Gold Mode and Melon are gorgeous!!!
And happy anniversary to your parents :D
hahaha the "side eye" love it! happy anniversary to your parents! :)
wow...sparkly sparkly!! me likey!! haha shiny! OoOOoOo
Happy Anniversary, Mr. & Ms. Sakamoto! ^_^
Happy anniversary to your parents! That's such a long time! Nice swatches! I don't own any pigments just bc I'd probably make a mess. lol
OoOo these are so pretty!!!
You're so lucky you have a CCO near you!! I had to buy Gilt By Association on eBay. I'm still looking for MAC Young Punk and MAC Cinderfella but they're like $40+ on eBay!! (O.o)
i love shimmery eyeshadows! very pretty colors.. followed your blog!
happy anniv to the parents :D and lol at the "billion yrs ago" :P
Happy anniversary to your parents! :)
Very pretty pigments, I love them sooo much...I'm trying to haul the full sized versions before there're none left!
Wow, 30 years... that's amazing!
I love the holiday tubes! They're adorable! I honestly wonder how long it would take to get through one. They seem small but it seems to have a lot of product in them too!
Post a Comment