
Blog award from Sher (lolitariot). Ya'll should at LEAST check out her page.. she posts up pretty awesome FOTD's as well as lots of swatches and/or reviews. Like BRIGHT lips? Head on over!
And... Ten Honest Things About Me !
1. I'm a biiiiiiiig cheese ball. Honestly. I probably know more lame jokes than you do, unless your name is Stacy Nguyen (hahahha love you gDawg).
2. I'm afraid that I'm going to cry during the father-daughter dance because it's such a BIG deal to me. I've always been a daddy's girl but -- I don't know. Just being up there in front of all of our family and friends and dancing with him.. just chokes me up to think about it.
3. I get vaguely annoyed when people talk just to talk... even if I know they're just being nervous and trying to fill in space But usually I can laugh it off :P but you KNOW, those SOMETIMES..
4. I have very little hand-eye coordination... so I faaaaail at playing Street Fighter-esque games, Modern Warfare/etc... any type of first person shooter (ugh, counter strike). But I own at Tetris, Bejeweled, Guitar Hero... haha!
5. When it comes to life and the future, I loveeeeeeeeeee planning it all out. Senior year self-elected dance-group-coordinator? Meee! So when my last two sessions here at college were threatened to be all screwed up... (this being on top of being a bad week)... I cried. I think it was mostly b/c graduation (REAL LIFE!) is soooo soon!
6. It seems like lately, I have more creativity than I have the drive to make it become reality.
7. I sometimes have dreams about really random people.. bloggers.. someone I haven't seen since 2nd grade.. etc.
8. I have a secret desire to be that person that everybody likes, everybody listens to, etc. Yet when I'm that person (to someone else), I get kind of suspicious that they're just saying that to be nice, LOL!
9. Sometimes I feel completely at loss.. of who I am, what I stand for, what people think of me, what I'm doing, where I'm going, etc.
10. I've typed out a complete thought here to be #9.. decided I didn't like it.. and deleted it. That's why this one is here :P and I also switched it to become #10 because I decided it was more light hearted and a better ending, haha!
7 comments:
#4 except I suck at GH, #7, & #9 I'm with you on that! LOL!
hahaha~ fact #9 made me confused a little.
HEHEHE. But I ♥ you! Your jokes are AWESOME!
I think it's so adorable you have a good relationship with your dad =) And OMG ... I am so bad at video games too. I used to tag along with a friend of mine when she visited her BF so that her parents wouldn't get upset (LOL now that I think about it ... ) and the BF would let me on his counterstrike account while they snuggled, etc. After like ... 5 minutes my team started shooting me first. ;_; I've also totally spun around for five minutes trying to orient myself in GoldenEye before. *is sad*
Yesh to #4! I have very little hand-eye coordination too haha
awwww thanks for the sweet words =) lol whe I read cheese ball, I thought- Ohhh I LOVE cheese.. then I saw the rest lol
I also feel like we have a lot in common here =) lol I have switched my answers for mine here and there.. doh! maybe I should have ended with a nice one too lol
my question is more..where is the big father daughter dance thing going to happen? [heehee]
btw i am soooo number 8!!
I LOVEE CHEESEBALLS!!!!! xD
No...not you, those orange crispy balls of goodness that we all grew up with...HAHA JK! GOTCHA!! (yes? no? :[)
wow...what a lame joke, i know. haha but i love you! you're super sweet and funny! father-daughter dance? aww hehe ^_^ I don't know if this is creepy, but I hope to be good enough friends with with a handful of you girls on blogger here, so that I can invite you to my wedding later on in the future whenever that is. And I'd seat you all at your very own blogger table xD And my secret little desire is to be invited to your weddings, too! You're probably thinking...weirdo!! *sigh* haha
♥ caroline
Post a Comment