Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catherine / R&R Blush swatch

I bet most of you have seen the post that Catherine (StrawberryMochi) wrote about our MEET UP!! :D and she totally summed up the event, haha! Except for the fact that she's WAY more charming and cute than I am.. but hey (: tehehee.

Oh and, if you HAVEN'T seen it already... man, you must subscribe to her. At once. NAAAAAOW! :P

Anyway, SNEAKY SNEAKY her brought me a gift -- while I forgot hers at home (sigh!) only to realize this about an HOUR away.. LOL.. so much fail. Anyway. It's PERFECT because she totally used some information that I told her randomly about blushes, etc.




Comes in a cardboard box... which has been abused already in my purse, LOL. Sad.





How LEGIT does this casing look? Not to mention that this blush is HUUUUUGE.. we're talking about a 2.25inch diameter!




Metal part pops out.. but I love how they put their logo even underneath it.




Color / other information... love the name. Are you hinting something, Cat?? LOL!




Color! MAN! I had to work on this one, getting it to show up as the right color, haha! My camera originally kept capturing it as really red toned.. when it's more like.... say.... MAC's Cantaloupe (I think, never swatched it!).




Bad finger swatch (LOL)





Swatched once (and SLIGHTLY blended), then swatched more heavily.





ONTO FACE PICS... only partial faces though :P

After 7 hours of wear.. not too shabby! My cheeks never really get oily anyways. Looks SUPER natural but I swear to you it was a bit more colorful on my cheeks. Ah, well. Either way, this is slightly less than how much I would put on my face normally.




Reapplied it and set my camera exposure for lower... more color!





Added even MORE color.. a bit brighter than I would ever really wear it (not a big LOOK AT MY CHEEKS! sort of person).. and a zoomed out shot, so you can see it against a partial of the rest of my face.




Matte, bright, FUN, perfect! Thank you thank you thank you :D THANK YOU DEAR!! Today was the most awesome breakfast I've had in awhile (: we seriously need to hang out more, sister-from-another-mother! x3



If you've been looking for a bright new blush.. be sure to check out my blogsale! MAC's Dollymix is up for grabs :)

16 comments:

Lulu said...

oh man lovely!!! you make me want to get R&R blushes even more!!!

Denysia Yu said...

Love the blush! :D

Leenda said...

Very nice blush! I like your glasses too.

Kalmo said...

Aw what a sweet girl and gift! The blush is super pretty, now I regret now getting them on Hautelook. Looks great you on. :) Thanks for the swatches and review.

Anastacia said...

awe! wow! it looks so lovely!

Jess said...

Oh, how nice of Cat! The blush looks very pretty - love the color! And btw, I love your glasses! ;)

Catherine said...

Aww yayyyyyy! I was hoping you'd like it. :D It seriously looks awesome on you!! :D :D :D

& HAHAHAHAHA. But dude. At least I didn't get you NARS Deep Throat, right? =P

& aww, you're too sweet lmao. I'm actually really awkward in person. ^^;;

wuzzyangel said...

Gives you that great pinky cheek! :) Nice flush of color!

And how's that balla packaging?! LOL!

Iyah Love said...

that's such a beautiful blush and it looks great on you!!! :D

Phoebe Limanta said...

that's such a stunning colour! it looks gorgeous on you :) i wish i could get my hands on them! :(

Bijin Blair said...

OMG, Immoral is such a gorgeous coral colour!!!!!

weisandy said...

Thanks for following :) Great blog! You must spend some big bucks doing product comparisons. Very cool, keep it up!

DluxEdition.com said...

That looks lovely!

Check out my blog too if you want :)

mayaari said...

Cat picked such a gorgeous color for you! btw I totally love the little cut-out scrolly design in your frames :)

Jamilla Camel said...

Very pretty blush and I love your frames!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

aww, Sarah! the blush color looks lovely on you! I can't believe it can look so natural...it's amazing! haha and it definitely looks more fun and playful when you added some more onto your cheeks! Your skin looks great btw, hon! ^_^

lucky you and Cat got to meet up! we have to this summerr!!

♥ caroline