Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lipstick Swatches on NC35

Face decided to act up (trying a new prescription, it messed up your face before it actually helps -- aaaaawesome). SO.. no vlog.. and my blog felt a little neglected (yes, it has feelings too!) so I decided to do a post on lipstick swatching.. I'm reorganizing my makeup anyways :P so it was all sitting out on my desk! Convenienceeeee.


Total of 14.. I have another one.. but I can't find it o__O and it's brand new too! I hope I didn't give it away, LOL. And if I did.... ah, well..

Swatched on NC35(ish) skin


Swatchity swatch swatch!
"Good thing Swatches weren't made in Kroatia.."





MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
MAC Viva Glam VI
Maybelline Sugar Plum Ice
Yve Saint Laurent Peach Passion (gifted)
Dior Spotlight Coral / Orange Ovation (gifted)




Maybelline Mauve-ulous
Revlon Soft Nude
Revlon Soft Rose
MAC Cutester (HK, LE)
MAC 40's Pink






MAC Hug Me
MAC Creme d'Nude
MAC Dubonnet
MAC Freckletone (no idea why it looks so bright!)



All purchased by me unless noted.

13 comments:

Kalmo said...

Ohh thanks for all the lovely swatches Sarah, you have a great collection! I def. want to pick up Revlon Soft Rose and MAC Hug Me. :)

Catherine said...

That's a lovely collection there!! :D

(Hope your skin feels better soon!)

Lolita Riot said...

hug me is looking good ;p

Roxy said...

yay thanks for the swatches! i need to pick me up some revlon ls! do u know what kind it is?

ღ Caroline♔ said...

Love the swatches!! lol you make me want to go buy the MAC Creme d'Nude lippy!! I looveeee love loveee the Revlon Soft Nude lippy! xD It's been my go-to lately whenever I wear lippies :P I'm glad I was able to make you that happy with my post! haha it was for youu!<3 I will post more!! took pics of my dinner today just for another post! More will be coming soon! :P

<3 caroline

Unknown said...

I love the YSL peach shade. Thanks for the swatches

Leenda said...

Nice lipstick swatches! Good collection you got going too. =]

Anonymous said...

OoOo I've been wanting to get the MAC Creme d'Nude but my lips are pretty dark and I'm not sure if my skintone would match (I'm a bit darker than NC37) :S *sigh* oh well. Still searching for my "perfect" nude shade. ;)

Oh my gosh! You should see how long Hawaiian names can get! Usually people have nicknames that they go by, like Nani, but their Hawaiian names are pretty long. Usually Hawaiian names mean something like "The flower that blooms near the waterfall in the deep valley of our home...yada yada yada" <--that sort of thing. haha.

And I was just telling Kym that I even have another friend whose middle [Hawaiian] name is soooo long that she can't even remember how to pronounce it in order! (O.o)

Phoebe Limanta said...

thanks for the swatches hun! i love seeing them for some odd reason.. i think it's cause i'm broke and can't afford to buy lipsticks right now hhahaha :P

Jamilla Camel said...

Thanks for the swatches! Interestingly, my body is NC35 and my head, neck and chest are NC25!

watercoloursky said...

you have several of my favourites! I love 40s pink but haven't touched it in a while...perhaps I should :P

mayaari said...

thanks for all the swatchy swatches :) i keep seeing Viva Glam Cyndi and now I think I want it, even with all the other lipsticks sitting in my makeup drawer, lol.

hope your skin starts to feel better soon! I hate it when a new prescription makes you "purge" or whatever it's called, before it starts to actually work =T

wuzzyangel said...

Ack the Viva Glam Cyndi is soo purrrdy!! And I hardly use all the lippies I have! LOL!

Don't worry I'm breaking out like crazy again. I don't think my new DHC regimen has a chance just yet. I blame Aunt Flow coming in the same time as my DHC. So I have to wait again to see! LOL!