When we first met... October 2007.
JUST KIDDING!!
This is NOT a "real" wedding anniversary post!
We were posing for a friend's class assignment :P
Yes, these were actually taken back in... March? April? 2009.
The dress? What I wore for junior year prom (borrowed it from Katie). No joke. And uh, if you're still wondering if that's an actual wedding photo, it isn't. Why? Because of babe's suit. On "the day", he wants one from D&G, hahaha!
What a brand whore :P at least he admits it!
And for those of you STILL wondering, NO he has NOT proposed.
I just wanted to mess with your guys' heads. Hehee. Did it work?
Anyway, enough cheese and explaining :P
A very happy (dating) 2.5 years to us, babe!

Excuse the horrendous tan line... this was back in October 2008 :P

15 comments:
Aww, you guys look so cute together! Haha, that was a good one...tryna fool us into thinkin' y'all were married! *shakes finger* Good one :p
haha awww so cute!!!
Awwww... you two are super cute! :D
awwwww! i love the pix! u guys are so cute!!!! <3 Rina
lol you almost got me fooled! Awww man! hahah Very cute post though. =]
awww :D so cute (:
haha you guys are adorable together lol I really like the webcam pics xD But you know which one is my fav? The very first pic in your post...I LOVE IT! You're all trying to look at the photo on the camera...it just looks like such a candid shot! So pretty ^_^ lol did you by any chance do this 'wedding' post from the convo we had? muahhaha >:P
♥ caroline
aww love your pics together :) happy weekend you two!
HAHAHAHAHA.
You guys are SO CUTE together. :D :D :D
Such amazing picturs!
I thought it was your anniversary since you started dating to find out it's not that either... hehe~ You tricked us! :P
Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together :) Cute pics!
:D very cute pictures.
keep it up! awesome pics!
aww, you guys are adorable together :) I think I remembered seeing that "wedding" shot when I first started reading your blog =P
I really love the first photo of you two :)
Post a Comment