Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Still alive!

Sorry for being MIA--been almost a week! And I was on a roll for updating my blog too T^T;; So this will be a quick update of my life. Sorry for being so boring with no pics! :P


Last week was a bluuuuuur! So crazy~ I got home on Friday and diiiied, ahaha. Saturday I was supposed to go assist for a wedding but we found out we forgot our battery charger.. so I decided to stay at home.. I was also meeting up with some of my close friends for brunch that day (and would've only been able to stay for 30 min or so) so.. you know, why not? xD



2/27 SAT -- Brunch was great :D eggs, hard boiled eggs, bacon, fruit. Chitchatting. Learned how to play Monopoly Deal.. much more fun than regular Monopoly! One friend left.. took the other and went out shopping.. Forever21 in Anaheim (two stories!).. G-Stage in Tustin/Irvine.. snacked at Johnny Rockets.. played more Monopoly Deal.. dropped her off at dance practice at UCI.. went home.

2/28 SUN -- Bf was home all day (his only day of rest!).. went to return something at F21.. went to go see the Samy's Camera in Santa Ana (bf needed some stuff).. went to South Coast Plaza just to browse around b/c it was only 10 min away.. finally made my Sephora return (returned the yogurt moisturizer) and got the bf his Zirh shave gel (something about buying something during a promo and not being able to give me my money back?? SA was super nice! Wish I remembered her name, maybe it's on the receipt). Stopped by Target, got a suuuuper soft kabuki brush! Will post about it later. And.. dropped by CVS next door.. OMG.. they have a "Beauty 360" section.. locked off.. has separate hours.. plays diff music than the rest of the store.. but they have Zirh.. some other brands I didn't recognize.. I wanted to go check it, maybe I will sometime before I go back to SB (and to the crappy CVS's that never update). Finally picked up the PhotoReady foundation.. and those Revlon lipsticks.

3/01 MON -- Dentist teef cleaning.. almost left an hour early >3<;; yikes! After, ran errands with my brother.. twitpic'd most of it (haha). Came home, went to go pick up my friend (hi Nikki!) from middle school.. went to Border's.. bought a few mags and a book.. got coffee.. back to her house.. she gave me a cardigan xD and.. went home, ate. Bf was home by the time I got home (yay!) and fell asleep literally right after eating.. didn't even drink my tea! Guess we were both just super tired ;P



Soo.. here I am.. woke up around 9am.. checking the internet. You girls really clogged up my Google Reader xD I was up to 175 posts. Think I'm running a few more errands w/ my bro.. and.. my friend from kindergarten(!) is coming over for dinner :D yay!



Just wondering~
What's the oldest (and longest) friend you've kept? Do you still keep in touch with them?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a weekend u had!! i want to see the revlon lippies!! im interested in soft nude. want to check that out soon!!

for ur question. both of my bff are from jr high. Faithe from 7th grade and Jericho from 8th grade! love them too death!u may agree but REAL friends are hard to find. u have ur real friends and there goes ur "friends." hahaha but damn kindergarten?!?!? my sisters has friends like that.

Catherine said...

Wow, sounds like some crazy days!! Hope you finally got enough sleep though! =P

Hm. The oldest one I still keep in regular contact with is from freshman year of high school. There are a few that I knew from middle school before then. I don't really keep in contact with any elementary school friends anymore, even though we've found each other on Facebook.

Roxy said...

glad ur alive! lol man i really need to go see my dentist! lol but my oldest friend is my best friend we've been friends since 5th grade when we were younger we lived down the street from each other! i dont' talk to her as often anymore bc we're in different states but everytime i go home or talk to her it's like there wasn't a time gap between us!

shaynaJo said...

me and my childhood/ highschool friends were drifted apart when we went separate ways for college/ uni... I do miss them alot and glad that I contacted a few of them back and went for some catching up sessions. Was great to meet up ur very long ago friends again i think :D

Ahleessa said...

Glad to see you updating! :) To answer your question, the oldest friend I have is from 3rd grade. Speaking of the devil, I saw her today... lol~

Thank you for the well wish on Tobey! :)

Anastacia said...

I had best friends in my old place where I am from but here in Korea I have some girls who I can talk too but not bff

Anonymous said...

Wooooow what a weekend! OoOo I FINALLY got to go to my first Sephora store! Sad, right? lol. We don't have a Sephora on my island (I got to go to the one on Oahu).

Hmm my oldest (longest) friend is this guy Andrew who I snail-mailed back and forth with after I moved to Hawaii in the 1st grade. We kept in contact for a few years, but as we got older it faded. :( He's still on my MySpace and Facebook, but it's hard keeping in contact with someone of the opposite sex when you both have significant others. :S

Tammy said...

The oldest friend I have is from when I was 2 years old & we are still friends!! That's 24 years now.. I also have a friend from Pre K I still speak with & my best friend is someone that I have known since I was 10. I guess I like 'old' friends..lol

wuzzyangel said...

Whoa talk about busy busy!! But good food, and some shopping makes it nice right?! LOL!

175?! Dang!! Mine was at about 220 when I came back! LOL! I just started from this weeks ones! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You are quite a busy girl!

One of my closest friends til this day happens to also be my very first friend. We met when we were 3 and have kept in touch ever since. 25 years strong! =)

Iyah Love said...

WOw!! you have been so busy woman!! relax.. take a rest :) We miss you! at least we see you on twitter! :D

For your Q, probably more than 10 years and yes I still keep in touch with them :D

mayaari said...

busy busy bee! hope you're catching up on some rest now :)

i keep in touch with friends from college semi-regularly (emails, texts) but i recently started writing to an old friend from junior high ('90 or '91)...her family moved in '94 and we were pen pals in college, but lost touch...and started writing again :) kind of odd since I'm always online and she works in media, so we could easily email, but it's so much nicer to get a letter!

Unknown said...

hmmm oldest and longest friend? probably my friends from when i lived in hong kong... we've been friends now for a little less than 20 years!

Ms. Rodil aka Supervillain1 said...

I want to play Monopoly Deal. Never heard of it, but as a kid I really liked monopoly. We would have games that would last for days. lol.

Yes, Bouchon is great, but so is Downey's. Downey's seems more homestyle. You have to try that dessert that I posted about! It's one of my all time faves!

Ms. Rodil aka Supervillain1 said...

Oh and I forgot to answer the friend Q. I really don't have many lasting relationships where I've kept steady contact with a person. I have one friend that I've known since the 7th grade, but we don't really talk or keep in touch, though she is coming to my party this weekend. Other than that I have one guy friend that's been in contact with me regularly since 2004. Not that long.

ღ Caroline♔ said...

your schedule is super jam-packed! I'm glad you got a little R&R over the weekend--you deserve it, dear! Brunch is always yummy...there's just an allure to brunch food...and nice sunny weather and girlfriends and mimosas... :P Good thing you did a little shopping and went to the bookstore! 2 of the things that a girl loves to do ^_^ i love reading magazines & books in the bookstore...it's just such a nice atmosphere and you have all this knowledge at your disposal! xD

Anyway, the longest friends I've had are from 7th grades and we're still going strong! :P Even though I'm away for college, every time we meet up, it feels like time hasn't passed at all...that's when you know that they're real friends--when time and distance doesn't change your bond :D

<3 caroline

ps. Are you on spring break right now? what area are you staying in? Miss you!<3