Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Assisting

I guess this should be on my photo blog but.. oh well :P




So, I'm assisting for a photoshoot for Belkin and.. man it's rough.

Waking up at 4:30am
Shower.
Get dressed (this morning I set out my clothes the night before).
Eat breakfast.
Check internet (maybe).
5:30am put on makeup.
6:00am be in the car and leave (I drove yday, bf drove today).
7:30am arrive in Hollywood.
Sit around, wait for people to arrive.
8:30am people start showing up, official call time.
9:30ish breakfast arrives (coffee, pastries).
Shoot, shoot, shoot.
12:00ish lunch arrives (sandwiches, assorted tortilla wraps).
Shoot, shoot, shoot.
Lots of snacking because food is just sitting out (ugh!).
5:00ish wrap up and leave.
5:30pm hit the road.
8:00pm arrive back in Santa Barbara.
Check internet.
Eat (didn't yday because we were so stuffed from earlier and/or tired).
9:30pm back in bed.

Repeat.



Rough, but definitely worth the time and experience. The people here have been great; one of the product stylists is reallyyyy good at drawing with a little tiny Etch-a-Sketch.. LOL. Anyway, will repeat schedule until Friday... then Saturday I'm assisting/shooting a wedding out in Torrance(ish).



So... I will probably be lacking posts. And MotoJewelry posts as well.
Sorry for an inconvenience, those of you who are waiting for new pieces..

Thank goodness that PayPal added an option for "small priority rate boxes". Prior to that, MotoJewelry was eating any additional costs that it took in order to ship boxes both from home and in a timely manner.



Talk to you girls soon, and I hope all of you are getting more sleep than I am! x3

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Belkin that sounds so familiar! Are they an electronics company?

Marie. said...

That sounds like an exciting day! :)

Catherine said...

Ahhhh, that sounds crazy! Hope you're having fun while doing it though! It sounds like a great experience. Hang in there! (And duuuude, you need the extra energy so give yourself some slack with the snacking =P).

K said...

Ahhhh what a crazy, exciting day! Remember to try and eat and sleep or you will end up like me!! hahahaha

vivien said...

hahah i think we were both super emo back in the day! It annoys me that I can't remember a thing!

Your username had to be something with xkhaotik 'cause that's how I saw your twitter and then stalked you to find your blogspot xD
I saw someone I was following @ you on twitter and the name just stuck out to me. then I remembered talking to some girl in the OC (or somewhere around there) through xanga.

I want to say we talked about life. OH I think you talked to me about your boy troubles... either boy problems or friend problems. haha oh geeez. x_x

vy.francesca.le said...

haha I actually rewrote the whole blog (and of coursed fixed your name, sorry it was late at night haha) because blogger made my post look like %&&68768768+BUSDBAU&*^*&IBSJBA**&YHUWJ

...idk

http://jellyicemilkbar.blogspot.com/2010/02/weekend-new-hair-color-shopping.html

Claire said...

Oh Lordy, it takes you such a long time to get home?! Poor dear! Ur schedule does sound pretty crazy. But what an awesome experience! Do take care & don't fall sick!

Yin said...

belkin is a modem company right? haha You sound crazy busy, don't burn out yeah? =)

thanks for dropping by my blog. x