Monday, February 22, 2010

Scheduled Posting

Scheduled posts are awesome! Hahha.


Thanks for all of the great feedback on the fashion posts x3 I'd be happy to do posts for other body types if you guys are interested!--just leave your body type in the comments, and if you have any specific questions.. let me know :)



Anyway, sorry for the lack of "meat" in this post and the last.. just been a busy week! My sleeping schedule has been waaaaay off. I'm writing this on.. Friday the 19th. So by the time you read this, I'll be done with ALL of my finals.. final paper.. final portfolio.. final exam.. basically, I'll be fried.

I'm re-editing this post at.. 6:59am.. I haven't slept yet :P just had about 6 cups of coffee.



I've been trying to think of new things for MotoJewelry but am currently a little burned out.. but I hope to have a few new things up by the end of the month. Sorry girls! Let me know if you'd like to see anything on there and I'll try my best to accommodate your wishes :)

PS- The winners of the $5 MotoJewelry gift cert's are SunkissedNina for "Thomas Hobbes" and Catherine for "Rousseau"! You girls got me.. I was thinking Rousseau and somehow totally forgot about Hobbes, d'oh! So I had to award you both x3

Thanks for participating! Hoping to have more random trivia games/etc, so be sure to watch for my sneaky Tweets :)



As for the photo front.. if you guys have been following me on twitter:

- I've included my "MotoSays" formspring on the left sidebar.

- I've made a "SarahMotoPhoto" formspring--just for camera (or related) questions! I've had one question on there, and it was about what software/program I thought was best for image processing.

- I've made a PHOTO BLOG. Feel free to ask me questions and I'll try to give you tips, or just watch out for my latest works or news in the photo realm of my life.

If you feel like it's just a short answer, you can formspring me; if you'd like photo examples/etc, it's probably best to e-mail me (or twitter.. or formspring with a request for a blog).




Talk to you girls soon x3

5 comments:

Edna said...

I love scheduled posts too! The weekends = the only time I have time to relax and think about what to write :)

Catherine said...

Man, I really have to figure out scheduled posts for Wordpress b/c I did schedule a post but then it didn't post... it just said overdue and I was really confused LOL. Then again, I would have to actually write posts ahead of time.

Anyway, OMG - I hope you're taking care of yourself!! Your day sounds absolutely insane! 6 cups of coffee would have killed me (sadly caffeine does nothing for me though, coffee just makes me feel dehydrated and gross). Hope you get some me-time and remember to make time for food, etc! It's really important! You don't want to end up on PPIs for life (like me, except they make me feel more sick... T_T;).

Sunkissed Nina said...

Yay!

Funny thing is the BF and I were watching something on the HIstory Channel and got to talking about the Industrial Revolution, which kinda led to a long-ish philosophical theory argu ... errr ... discussion. :D

Take care of you and hang in there! :)

Kalmo said...

I can't wait for your new items for MotoJewelry. Thank you for offering to change my clip-ons to hooks for free, I'm super grateful and will probably send you a package when my ears are fully healed. I love my Holly earrings!

Your photoblog is so pretty but all the good advice goes over my head, I'm terrible with taking pictures LOL.

Kalmo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.