Hey gals! Some jewelry up for sale, from Korea :)
If ya'll are interested, let me know and I can go get some more! As for now, all available pieces are listed underneath "1 available", etc.
Shiny silver - 1.25in long, about 1in wide - 1 sold, 1 available - $15.00/eaSilver mesh rose studs - 3/4in round - waiting list - $12.00/ea
**also available in PINK and GOLD (waiting list)
e-mail me at xkhaotik(at)gmail(dot)com if you're interested!





7 comments:
ooh i like the mesh roses...if only my ears were pierced!
That is so cute earrings! I wish I can wear some too :S
so cute!
Very pretty! You know what I've noticed about Korean accessories from watching too much Korean crap? LOL
They really like their bows, stars, hearts, and flower shapes!
lol! Hontou ni addicting yo!!! It eats away my life like WoW did back in the day. (O.o)
Looks like the same earrings in episode 17 of boys before flowers!
http://tinypic.com/r/2u5zy1y/6
The pottery lady was wearing them.
i likey the rose studs! and the bows...shinyy and purrdy! :P
Post a Comment