Hello lovelies!
Hope you all had a great Valentines' or SAD (singles' awareness) day.
Quick post about my FOTD and OOTD for the night~
Oh, guess I could post about what we did :P
- His sis was proposed to today x3 so she called and they talked for awhile.
- I got out of bed around 2pm.
- Went to lunch at Anderson's Bakery. Not my fav place to eat but they have awesome desserts. We didn't end up getting desserts (go figure) since it was about 3:30pm :P
- Walked to Blue Bee.. he tried on some jeans and shirts.. left empty handed.
- Home.. chilled.. got ready..
- Went to Epiphany for dinner.. reservation at 6:15.. food was underwhelming for the price (set menu, set price per person). Bf agreed about the underwhelming part.
- Home. OOTD and FOTD pics.
- Blogging.
Overall good day. Glad I got to spend it with my hunnie bunnie sugar lumps x3
haha, you should see the face he gives me when I ramble on with the pet names
Anyway..
Tried using the Kate Deep Trap palette from SongLing but it ended up being OTT shimmery and would not hold its pigmentation (maybe I need to try a different base? I was using a MAC paintpot)..
So I added some Stila, NYX and MAC shadows. Used a Sephora brand eyeliner, seems to hold up but I haven't been wearing it for long. No mascara. Oh and I highlighted with a Maybelline eyeshadow. Whew! So many brands :P
Soo.. this is.. pinky/purple.. with some gold.
The flash totally negated my eyeshadow. Oh well.
See ladies? I am proof that padded bras are miracles x3
Outfit inspiration. Will talk about it in an upcoming scheduled post (2/18)
Outfit inspiration. Will talk about it in an upcoming scheduled post (2/18)

15 comments:
love your outfit so rocker chic :)
sexy look!!! & outfit, I love the lip color, it's perfect!
helllo gorgeous woman! haha! ;P love the pet names.. sugar lumps! ;P
sexy look!!! <3 Rina
thanks for the tip re the hair, yes a-line cut is more of what I was looking for!
I'm like you too I can never do without a padded bra :/ How'd you get one that goes with a low cut top though? Is it one of those special funky ones from VS?
your outfit looks so great!
*heart* your OOTD! looks so chic :)
hot outfit! i wish i could wear halter tops and look as good as you do (note to self, work on shoulders at the gym, lol)...the deep trap shadows are really shimmery, but for staying power I've used MAC paint (sublime nature) or lumene eye makeup base...basically a non-shimmery eyeshadow base to get the shimmer to stick to the lid more :)
Whoooo SEXY!! *wolfwhistles* HEY BABEE WHERE YOU GOIN?! LOL!!
Love it... the makeup is subtle yet sexy, and the outfit?! VaVOom baby!
ALso congrats to the BF's sis! :)
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy lady!!!
and I have to point something out....YOU DO NOT NEED A BELT!!! Your figure looks hot to trot without it. xxxx
Cute FOTD - love the lip color, at least what's left of it and I ADORE your outfit!! I want a jacket like that!!
Glad you guys had a good day. :D
And... I can totally beat you in retardedly cute nicknames LOL.
Oh how sexy! ;)
I love the shoes!
Wow, I loooove your shoes, super sexy. That black dress looks great on you too and good job on achieving your inspiration look from Christina A. ^^ Happy late Valentine's Day! :)
looking HOT
Yaay! Love the look :D
Post a Comment