Soooo the ever so sweet Diana and Kay set up a Valentine's exchange b/c the Christmas one went so well :) of course I had to take part!
I received my package on Feb 1.. GAAAAHHH SO MUCH TORTURE TO WAIT UNTIL FEB 14.. hahaha! You have no idea how much torture it was.. just ask my bf.. I kept eyeing it.. picking it up.. looking at it.. squishing it.. putting it down.. picking it back up.. hahaha.
Thank you SongLing!! You sure spoiled me xDD I'll post a FOTD soon x3
17 comments:
aww Songling is such a sweetie! so much new goodies to play withhh! :) haha i know the waiting period was tortuous! Happy Valentine's day sweetie!
What a lovely Valentine package! The Kate palette is so pretty!
Happy Valentine, Sara! ♥
awww nice LOVE Pack!damn i wud be so tortured to wait for 2 weeks!!u have done great job!hahaha
Talk about some Vday LOVE!! Dang that's great giftie! Ohh my fave L'Occitane Hand cream! :)
Btw.. Kudos on the will power! LOL!
The Etude House samples your received said lotion and toner... lol~ It's nothing special written.
nice secret valentine pack....that would be a torture if u have to wait for a long time to open it....:D
Awesome Valentine's package filled with love! I don't think I'd last the 13 days you had to wait! Way too tempting having an unopened package near me D: Happy Valentine's Day to you, miss!
awww!! so nice ^_^ I can't wait to post mine as well :)
Aww, how fun! :D
what a nice package =) i was reading the little moistful bottles and i can't understand what the long korean words say... besides the tiny ones "toner" and "lotion" haha.
nice gift!! it was so hard for me not to open until v-day
hahaah you're so cute... picking it up, squising it and all.. love the little reminder too! belated happy vday to you and your cereal killer! <3 i can just imagine you getting a massage... screaming in pain while laughing in between - AAHHHHHHH-heehehehahahhaa-HHHHHH!! ;P
waah these are so kawaii desu ne~
hope you had a great vday
How fun!!
I really love the Kate eyeshadow and the beauty masks!
what lovely goodies from Songling :) Blair gave me the same KATE palette a while back - such pretty purples :)
yesss....scare the bf with youre beauty masks :) MG just shakes his head at me when I wear one and tries to make me laugh if I have a clay/peel mask on
What a nice blogger present! Those face masks are look so nice. The KATE palette is so pretty and romantic too. Look forward to your FOTD. ^^
Wooo! Love the V-day stuff!
Post a Comment