Saturday, February 13, 2010

Home

Some of you may have seen my "HOME" wall in a previous post.

When I get stressed out, I look at my wall and just relax and smile. I don't get to see these girls very often so it's a way to feel like I'm not so lonely--I love living with my boyfriend but I don't have any GIRL friends up here. I see these girls about.. once every 3 months (sad!!).. it's like a long distance relationship.. sucks.



Well, I printed about 56 new pictures.. and updated it!

I swear one of these days, I'll have a whole wall paper :P hahaha! Let's see if this grows any more in the next 7 months that I'll be in this house.



Home is where the heart is..


When you're away, how do you keep yourself from being homesick?

6 comments:

vy.francesca.le said...

Your picture wall! (: <3

I should update mine as well.

wuzzyangel said...

That is awesome! ANd a lot of work! LOL! Aww I feel the same way. I don't have many Gfriends to hang out with down here. I have my one best friend, but we only see each other like 3 times a month! LOL!

Catherine said...

Awww, that is so cute. =)

I don't miss my family at all lol. And I only had a small handful of good friends in high school that I keep infrequent touch with. I actually went through most of high school and the first part of college feeling like I didn't have a "home." But now, and I realize this sounds horribly sappy and co-dependent, SO is where my home is. ♥

mayaari said...

aww - great additions to your "home" wall :) I had a collage like that in my room before I moved out - pics of friends from hs/college and funny memories...the only thing on my apartment walls right now are note collages from all the cards/notes that I've saved from beauty blogger love packs :) this might sound sad, but I consider blogger babes my close girl friends these days

Kalmo said...

Aww what a sweet post. It's great that you get to be with the man you love all the time but it's sad to be away from friends and family. Feel better!

Anonymous said...

I had a wall like that! Hmmm...I wonder if I have a picture of it still...

:D

Can't wait to see it groooooow!