© Sarah Sakamoto photography, 2009 (www.sarahsakamoto.com)
Remember this pic? (it's been awhile.. about 8 months ago or so)
Every few sessions or so (session = 2 months) they switch the pictures on the walls up (to show new or prospective students what kind of work/assignments they can expect to produce from the various classes).. and, long story short, I knew it was a good photograph BUT I didn't think it was going to get put up on the wall (bad print, teacher didn't really seem to like me, etc).
WEEEEEEELL.. it's up on the wall at my school! ^0^
*feels super accomplished*
Of course my friend who pointed it out has SIX of his up -___- but he's a really nice guy, very focused and dedicated so I'm happy for him. Aaaaand, they're really nice pictures.. from his CGI class.. and his advanced architecture. He was the guy in my group ^0^ the Julienne restaurant pics also belong to him, since we worked together.
Anyway.. I hope to have a few more posts up soon.. just can't do it today. Tomorrow's the class's final show and when all of our portfolios are due.. SO.. yes. Busy busy busy!
Hope you're all doing well :)
4 comments:
yay @ being on the wall ^_^
I know how that feels because I remember how it was in art class back in school hehe it feels damn good!
Whoot whoot!! Congrats girl! You are an awesome photog, who deserves credit, glory, & all that jazz!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I think it's a gorgeous pic! :D :D :D
awwww congrats!! your frikkin deserve it girl!!!
Post a Comment