If you're wondering about the title, that's what the boyfriend and I were greeted with by his father.. "Welcome to big H, little ouston".

The flight over was pretty uneventful, as far as flights go. I fell asleep shortly after take off and woke up slightly before we started descending (now if only I were able to do that EVERY flight from now on). Were picked up by a town car and arrived at an empty house.. mother came home shortly after, then the dad, etc.
Day one mostly consisted of playing with his three dogs x3 Ty, Koy and Lucy.
Oh, we also watched "Hang Over" in bed, it was pretty funny. Definitely my bf's sense of humor so he was cracking up.. I was half asleep and we were watching it on his laptop at a distance, so I guess I missed a lot of the details. Ah, well, he bought it so we can always watch it again :)
I did finally get around to using some of the Korres stuff I bought (thanks Eki for tweeting that deal xD) and oooooooooooh man, the jasmine scent is soooooo good! I think I liked melon second best but, man. Jasmine is where it's at x3
I bought the "never too many" set (link -- currently sold out) and the Jasmine To-Go set (link -- currently in stock).. and received a $105 value gift set for free :) good stuff, good stuff.
As for day two.. we rewatched "Inglourious Basterds".. and I helped his mom wrap some gifts.. well, tried to. She is soooooooooo much faster than me, hahaha xD I was really amazed. So I gave up and insisted on putting ribbon on all of the gifts and... MAN.. let me tell you.. there are soooooo many. LOL! It's rather daunting :P and word got around that I liked to wrap/etc so I think I'm going to end up wrapping any other gifts and/or doing ribbon.
Put on my face (as you can see in the pics, hahaha.. but no lip stuff), then we went to go see "Santa Land" or something.. written by David Sedaris. It was preeeeeetty funny, definitely makes me want to go read his other books/essays that he's written. It was only about an hour long but it seemed like a really short hour! Lots of laughing, the actor was really good.
Dinner was at "Vic and Anthony's"... reaaaaally good filet mignon.. and according to FuzKittie, they have really good lobster too xD but I didn't get it because apparently we're having lobster here on Christmas Eve.. never had lobster before.. so it should be pretty good.
As a whole, I'm feeling pretty spoiled (just wish my skin would stop misbehaving)! His family's really nice and they're so warm and welcoming, unlike my previous boyfriend's family (haha).. go figure though, different cultures have different mannerisms.
Weeeeeell, back to ribbon-ing.. and/or possibly going to see what everyone else is up to.
Hope you all are enjoying the last few days before Christmas! Hope to make a few more short, personal blogs during this vaca so I remember what I did xD hahahaa.
Sooo, talk to ya'll soon! x3


8 comments:
Can I just say HEEEEELLLLLOOOOO SEXAAAY!!! Love these pics of you! Glad to hear that you're having a good time with the BFs fam! :) Mmm. Korres! LOL!
Big H, little ouston! haha so creative :) I'm glad that you're having a great start to the holiday. ^^ The "library" behind you looks awesome! I wish I had a lib in my house! ^_^ Merry Christmas Sarah!
Love,
Steph
Wow, great to know you are having a great time!! Merry Xmas!
Merry Christmas! You look fab in your pics!
baby have u been MIA for ages????hehe
btw i LOVE inglorious basterds !!dont u??
hehhee
Me and Martin finally got around to wrapping gifts yesterday... it was horrible. We both suck at wrapping gifts LOL! Happy Holidays! :)
I dunno how I missed this post!
Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRL!!! :D :D :D
Merry Christmas, Sarah! You look so cute in the photos! <3
Post a Comment