Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


The bf's fam does Christmas in stylleeeeeee! This is part 1 and part 2 of gifts.. there were other miscellaneous ones that were laying around and/or some on the bar, waiting to go underneath the tree. Yeeeeowza! The curled ribbon I did (: as a way to help out.





The madness underneath the tree.. I think they need to put it on a chair or something, hahaha xD it was totally swamped!

And for your information, it took us (9 people) 3 hours to unwrap everything-- of course we opened gifts one by one, waiting for the person before us but STILL! Crazzyyyy! :P I had a good amount of gifts too, I was really touched x3 his family definitely makes me feel warm and welcome, and they do a good job of spoiling me xD I try my best to help out to TRY to return their generosity--but I don't think I could ever help out enough.




One of the gifts I received from his parents... hehehe (: it was so cute and soft! I have the black version as a gift from the bf in the first few months we were dating x3




Aaaaaand this was inside. It's sooooo gorgeous! 6mm pearl, 14k white gold 18in chain (adjustable to 16in). Dainty and just perfect (: I loooooove it! I think my jaw literally dropped x3

I also got a book from the dad.. "WHAT WHITE PEOPLE LIKE".. hahahahaha. Hilariousss. If you guys haven't seen it, I'm sure it's online somewhere, but a hard copy is amazing. I told them I'm going to study up all year (; and yes, if you're wondering.. "asian girls" and "Japan" were definitely on that list.

Definitely some other amazing gifts as well x3 but it was more than enough to, like I said, be welcomed and accepted. I wish I could give back more.. maybe next year when I'm not in school (but then again, I won't have my school loans.. EEK!). Life will definitely be different in a year!






I'll leave you with a picture of something we don't have in California (very often).. CLOUDS!! Gorgeous gorgeous (: it also started raining when we came back outside, hahaa.. but it was a warm rain, so it was okay.




I hope you all had an equally wonderful Christmas ^___^

18 comments:

Jenn said...

wow, that is intense gift-age going on!

Glad you had a good xmas =)

haha I remember that website, I haven't read it in a long time.

wuzzyangel said...

Whoa! Talk about a gift closet! LOL!! And what a purrdy necklace! BF has good taste! ;) Hope you guys are having a great xmas! :)

rae630 said...

gift galore!!! what a sweet necklace!!! omigod! the clouds are so pretty! i feel like heaven is right behind them!! Merry christmas! <3 Rina

DinaXYYan said...

wow, so much gifts! your necklace is really pretty :)

Eva said...

Merry Xmas!! whoa thats a lot of presents!

Christy said...

haha that looks awesome!! merry christmass!!

Catherine said...

ZOMG that's amazing!!!! LOL!

Glad you had a good Christmas with the BF's family! :D

K said...

Wow, that is intense! I'm so glad you are having a great time and they are treating you so nicely!!!

Marie. said...

Merry Christmas!!

That necklace is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

waaaaah! presents galore! so sweet that his family has taken you in as one of their own! that necklace is definitely gorgeous but best gift HAS to be the what white people like book. HAHAHHA! AWESOMEEEEE! Belated Merry Christmas Sarah!

MiuMiu said...

omg all those presents! i can't remember the last time i got as many as that hehe
hope you had a merry christmas and happy new year!!! =D

Lolita Riot said...

wow lookit all the prezzies! LOL the book you gave your dad sounds nice..I know someone who might need that haha
p.s. merry xmas!

mayaari said...

gorgeous necklace :) looks like your holiday has been really nice! and holy W-O-W to all those gifts!

Ribbonlicious said...

Wooow, so many gifts, that's awesome ^___^

Bijin Blair said...

look at the presents piling in those pictures!!!

how was christmas sweetie? and how are you planning on celebrating new year?

Sassy J'adore said...

Happy New Year 2010 sweetie!

WoW~ That's a lot of presents. =) I'm sure you had a super fun Christmas.

That necklace is pretty. =)

Would be lovely if you'll join my giveaway or help me spread the word.

<3

Ahleessa said...

Happy belated New Year! It looks like you had a blast of a Christmas. I wish my family was like that... lol~ I hardly get any gifts now that I'm a grown up. :/

CHAIGYARU said...

happy belated christmas and new years!!!