Sunday, December 6, 2009

Julienne in Santa Barbara

ALL IMAGES © COPYRIGHT 2009
SARAH SAKAMOTO (http://www.sarahsakamoto.com)
PAUL GOMEZ (http://www.pgomezphotography.com)
DO NOT USE THESE IMAGES FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT STRICT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM BOTH PARTIES. LEGAL ACTION CAN AND WILL BE TAKEN.



Now that all of that legal biz is taken care of, enjoy ;)
PS- I disabled clicking to enlarge.. just in case.

















And some "behind the scenes" info, if you're interested:
Canon 5dMKII
100mm macro lens
Kinoflo "Diva" light
Reflectors (anything white)
Minimal processing in Adobe Lightroom




ALL IMAGES © COPYRIGHT 2009
SARAH SAKAMOTO (http://www.sarahsakamoto.com)
PAUL GOMEZ (http://www.pgomezphotography.com)
DO NOT USE THESE IMAGES FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT STRICT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM BOTH PARTIES. LEGAL ACTION CAN AND WILL BE TAKEN.

23 comments:

Catherine said...

ZOMG. Those pictures are AMAZING!! O_____________O;

wuzzyangel said...

Simply gorgeous! The clarity and textures that come from the pics! And now I'm hungry too.. thanks... lol!

Anonymous said...

Wooow! Amazing! I looove the shot of the ikura and peas...the colors are so vivid!! And the one with the chef in the background is pretty cool! :) You're so skilled! :P Can I book you for a wedding 6 years in advance? ;)

Stephanie said...

wow those pics are awesome, seriously awesome! I love brie cheese! LOL maybe that's why I can never lose weight! I buy it from costco..and u know it comes in a family size there!

Bijin Blair said...

OMG!!! Those pictures are so mouth watering!!!

DinaXYYan said...

Those pictures!! I'm speechless now... :D

beeyoutiful7 said...

lovely. just lovely sarah <3

Unknown said...

if pictures can make me drool - that's a talented photographer!!! :)

Yumeko said...

omg talk abt food porn!!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

breathtaking...yes...your photography takes my breath away! hehe >:P especially how you angled those foodie beauties! and the lighting! to sum it up = perfection. you nailed it, girl! <3

K said...

Wow, these pictures are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wooow a year in advance?? I never knew that! haha I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks! :D Do you do alot of wedding photography?

Anastacia said...

Such great pictures! I love your work!

bunee said...

i dont know much about photography but i know yours take my breath away ! you know those pictures that you just cant stop staring at ? yours pictures are like that ! some look so fresh & crisp and some look so elegant .. youre photos look so professional !!

Anonymous said...

looks great! everything makes my mouth water [food related]!

acutelife said...

Niceee pictureS!! make me hungry!!

Unknown said...

BHAHAHA! you got the whole CHAT scenario down to a tee! and what do you mean you wish you had more money? Are you talking bout my christmas cards b/c they're free. hahaha! ;P

Christy said...

those pictures look flippin great! made me so hungrry :)

GirlAboutTown said...

omigosh you are an amazing photography...gotta call you when i get married...haha ;D

MiuMiu said...

i just ate like 1.5 dinners and now i wanna eat again after seeing your pictures

Anonymous said...

aww thanks for leaving me a comment..i certainly do hope so..i hope it comes to me soon..hehe

CHAIGYARU said...

gosh, your photography gets better each time i visit! keep up the work =)

XPPINKXX said...

YOU TOOK THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you out me to shame shame shame!!! how gorgeous!!!! i have been in the market for a long fucking time for a camera...i really wanted the canon t1i then i found out about the canon 2s90 then i found out about the LX3!!! im stumped i need your help...i want something that is easy to carry for everyday use that takes amamzing pics w/ out the flash!!! gahhhhhh its driving me bonkers...any tips will help me


*SHY FACE* i was hoping no one would notice about mu intro to my fembot post!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...i took the old one down since i had a bunch of info on where i worked....so yeah you caught me i copied and pasted...BUT BUT BUT did you see the rest of the post...it took me sooo long to dooo...i was going crazy!!!