Monday, November 23, 2009

would you buy this cook book?

ENLARGE IT! that baby looks reaaaaaaaaaaal, don't it? ;)

photography by sarah sakamoto, paul gomez, robin vallentyne and stephanie segura.
IMAGE IS COPYRIGHTED. DO NOT USE OR REDISTRIBUTE FOR ANY USE OR PURPOSE WITHOUT RECEIVING WRITTEN CONSENT.
layout made by paul gomez.



guess how much is real;
1. how the food was cooked: on the grill? fake cooked?
2. coals: hot or not?
3. flames: real or not?
4. location: indoors or outdoors?
5. grill: used in real life? or made dirty?
6. food appearance: would that come off your grill? or is it too good to eat?



answer coming later in the week.

PS: we ROCKED critique this week! yeyuhhhhh :)

11 comments:

ectini said...

That looks awesome! I'm so hungry hehe. Everything looks real (: I had to do create a cerealbox for one of my classes, reminds me I was going to post it hehe XD

Bijin Blair said...

I dunno, I just know that I feel hungry when I look at your pic lol

wuzzyangel said...

Hey it look professional to me! So I can't answer any of your questions! LOL! It looks great Sarah!

K said...

Everything looks professional! But since you're asking, I'm going to be a b*tch and guess that everything is fake! The only thing I have confidence on are the flames - I'd see why you would need to use fakes! But seriously, I want some grilled food now!!!

Unknown said...

oh droools, i want me some bbq... but its too cold to bbq. >:(

1. how the food was cooked: on the grill? fake cooked? - FAKE COOKED
2. coals: hot or not? - NOT
3. flames: real or not? - NOT
4. location: indoors or outdoors? - INDOORS
5. grill: used in real life? or made dirty? - USED
6. food appearance: would that come off your grill? or is it too good to eat? - COME OFF GRILL

my stomach just grumbled, for real.

mayaari said...

all i know is, i wish it was summer so that grillin could all be real :)

Anonymous said...

Wooow yeah it looks real~!! Awesome work! (>_<)

1. how the food was cooked: on the grill? fake cooked? UMMM...ON THE GRILL??
2. coals: hot or not? UMMM...I'LL SAAAAY....NOT?
3. flames: real or not? ...NOT?
4. location: indoors or outdoors? OUTDOORS?
5. grill: used in real life? or made dirty? USED IN REAL LIFE!
6. food appearance: would that come off your grill? or is it too good to eat? LOOKS TOO GOOD TO EAT!...but it looks so real (>_<)

Yumeko said...

its very pretty to me!

Lorelle said...

oh my goodness that looks deelish D: very nice photo by the way!

1. how the food was cooked: on the grill? fake cooked? - fake cooked!
2. coals: hot or not? - NOT!
3. flames: real or not? - NOT!
4. location: indoors or outdoors? - outdoors!
5. grill: used in real life? or made dirty? - used in real life!
6. food appearance: would that come off your grill? or is it too good to eat? - come off my grill!

Jamilla Camel said...

Great work!! i think the grill and the food are real, then everything else has been photoshopped!

Anonymous said...

looks yummy, great job!