I'm sure most of you know that I'm taking a trip up to San Fransisco, CA! :)
Long story short, the boyfriend has been thinking about us going up since I've never been there (gasp!) but we've never found the right time, etc to go but seeing as this month included both my birthday and our TWO year anniversary (many thanks on the congrats, ladies!), this seemed as good of a month as any ;)
We'll be gone from the 27th (Tuesday) morning until the 30th (Friday) night.
And by night on the 30th, I mean *night*. We're heading down and basically heading straight to tennis--especially since we agreed to photograph everyone (people are hopefully dressing up in costumes) for the website--no longer sponsored by the city, need a private website yaddayadda so we are their official photographers! Whee :) that's always a fun title, hahaa.
That being said, since this is a VACATION (yay!!), I will still check e-mail once, maybe twice, a day and will respond to questions/send out invoices/etc but my response rate will be MUCH slower than it is now, seeing as I'm rather spastic about checking e-mail (haha). I'm also sure many of you know the current MotoJewelry deal-- $10 of every order goes to either Breast Cancer research or Philippine National Red Cross. As long as you order AND pay within the month of October, your money WILL go to charity :)
If I run into any serious problems with being able to be online OR receive a bunch of requests to, I will extend the donation period. So, let me know! If you miss this month, don't feel bad-- I'm planning another charity event... something along the lines of a toy drive or giving to the less fortunate.
We'll be taking all of our camera gear so expect some pics when I return ;)
Have a great week!!
17 comments:
Wishing you two the best time ever!! Lots of pics please?
Hope you'll spend amazing time!!
Also can't wait to see more your photoshoot works!
Have a great time!! You'll love SF!!
Oooooooooooh! I will be emailing you a list of my favorite restaurants you *have* to try! I *adore* The City. Hope you guys have fun!!!! :D :D :D
Woohooo! Have an AWESOME time! Belated/Advanced happy birthday and 2 year anniversary! Can’t wait to see pix :)
yayyyyyy have fun in San Francisco! and happy anniversary! <3
Have a great time sweeeetie!
HAVE FUN! Can't wait to see all you amazing pics!
hope you're having fun :) and happy anniversary again!
That's nice of your boyfriend. I hope you have a blast in SF! :)
Hope you had a great trip! Can't wait to see pictures ^^
yayyy!! i hope you're enjoying girl!! take lotsa pics!!
xoxo!
ps: let me know how u like the volcanic products :)
have fun! I'd love to visit SF sometime as well! and congrats!
*loves*
yay for vacation!!! :] Enjoy your time!!! :D
Hey! I remember you asking me if I had found the 3N lipstick? I found out that MAC is re-promoting it in December.
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-warm-cozy-collection-for-winter-2009
Just thought I'd let you know!
awww...happy anni!! hope you have lots of fun! =)
Hey girl!
Thanks for the lovely comment. =)
I haven't dress up for Halloween in a long time, but dressed up this yr. Also I don't like wearing dresses and that costume was short esp in the back since it rises up. lol.
Happy 2 yr anniversary!
You've never been to SF? I hope you had a blast. Keep me posted on your trip to SF and photos. =)
Post a Comment