sorry for not posting for so long xD not that anyone complained, hahah!
san fransisco was absolutely AMAZING. thanks for all the well wishes :) the weather was SOO clear, we could definitely see alcatraz and the golden gate bridge! ate tons of amazing food, walked around SSOOOO much, etc.. if you followed me on twitter you got to see a few pics, mostly of my new shoes (sneakers from ECCO) and my new coat (from GUESS). very fun! i'm in process of trying to switch my entire website (www.sarahsakamoto.com) to JUST san fran pictures.. that's how much i'm in LOVE with the shots i took.. but i'm having a few technical difficulties so i sent an e-mail to the tech support and hopefully i'll be able to post here to go check out my pictures ;) as of now though, my site is completely down. blah!
i started up a new batch of classes.. FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY (drool!) and i'm not sure about my general ed--yet again. i've been wait listed.. AGAIN.. and haven't heard from the school OR the teacher yet as to what my chances of getting in are. he's a very sought after teacher--AWESOME, i absolutely adore him--so he's constantly being wait listed in every class he teaches. which is great for him--sucks for people like me. you get wait listed depending on your graduation date.. if you're supposed to grad next session, you get bumped up to first. great, but sucks for people like me who still have 10 or so months to go. oh well, i'll get my turn xD
i also interviewed and got another internship--still unpaid but hey, it's the experience, right? and it may eventually turn into paid work, which is great (as a student). can't say much about it since today was my first day (and quite unofficial at that) but it seems like it would be fun. definitely busy, but fun. we've scheduled for me to come in 3 days a week.
SO.. since i'm wait listed for my GE, i've been rooting around for my other class possibilities. after this session, i have 4 photo classes left and if i don't get into this current class, i'll have 5 GE's yet to take. LAME! so i def have to take ONE.. maybe TWO.. :(
current schedule (tried to color code it)
M 9:30am-12:15pm & 4:00pm-6:45pm
TU 9:00am-1:00pm
W 9:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-5:00pm & 4:00pm-6:45pm
TH 9:00am-3:30pm & 4:00pm-6:45pm
F 9:00am-1:00pm & 12:45pm-3:30pm
kind of impossible, as you can see..
red is my photo class
green is my internship (only one at the moment, thank heavens)
purplepink is the GE i'm waitlisted on
blue is the GE i'm contemplating
i could go in to the office and add the blue class.. and still be waitlisted for purple.. and it'd be CRAZY if i got into both. if i DON'T do that and DON'T get into EITHER blue or purple, i'll be screwed for classes later on. if i DO get into blue and NOT into purple, i'll have a 9am-6:45pm day on thursdays. my only "free" day would be tuesdays. and this isn't including all the time i have to spend w/ my group for my photo class since we have one group project a week.
i guess i'll try to go for both blue and purple and see what happens. if i do get into both, i can always drop one if i think i'm going to kill myself.. haha.
anywho, just wanted to check in and tell you guys that i'm alive ;) for the moment.
PLEASE please PLEASE if you have any MOTOJEWELRY orders for christmas presents, PLEASE send them in late november at the LATEST. if you can't tell--or if you don't know--i will have finals/etc during the later weeks in december and i want to be sure that your packages arrive in a timely manner!
7 comments:
Aww u gonna be very busy!lol
I wanna see golden gate bridge n walk n eat too!haha
You busy girl, thanks for this update!!
hey to busy bee!!! Thank you for your update - looking foward to seeing some of those fab photos that you take!
I read you on Facebook!
Very glad for you! So happy news about you :P
Oh man! Things sound pretty hectic for you, but they sound fun just the same. :D I sooo wish I could go to photography school but I believe I have hardly a drop of creative photography talent...that all kinda went to my boyfriend. haha. :P
Can't wait to see pics of San Fran!! I miss it soooo much! I loooved Fisherman's Wharf. Did you get to go to Ghirardelli?
Ahhh, can't wait to see your photos!!!!!
And dude, I feel you. I'm supposed to enroll for classes tomorrow evening and I still have no clue what I'm going to take (aside from my two required courses... ).
I loved SanFran the last time I went. Which was the same time I was in SoCal! 13 yrs ago! LOL!! But I've done layovers in SF since, and the SF airport chowder & sourdough bread fills me fine! LOL!
Whoa nelly that's a SCHEDULE!! Good luck and don't forget to take some time to rest! Can't wait to see all your gorgeous SF shots!!
Post a Comment