
she SAID she was just gonna send me ONE package of these..

and she totally LIED! hahahaa :) OMG i feel so spoiled!!
OMGGG.. EEEE!! how pretty does that look? i can't wait til i have some time to take off my current polish and wear it T___T

heard good things about this!

how cute! almost a shame to eat it.. i'm def saving it, at least for a bit.

SNACKS GALORE! ohhh those mango gummies are yummy.. and those awesome "flower candies".. hahaa. i dunno what they're called! :X and of course the snackie she SAID she was gonna send.. two of them! aww ^^ childhood memories!

i'm so mesmerized by the packaging.. LOL. so shiny! and i love those colors together.

um, yum! lemon-vinegar flavored kitkats.. sounds kinda weird.. but tastes like key lime pie! i ate 1.5.. gave the bf .5.. and am gonna give him the third for our 2yr anni.. (LMAO! okay, okay. just part of his gift.) not to mention some awesome looking samples :)

JEWELRY SUPPLIES! how prettyyyyy! can't wait to use these :DD
thank you sooooo much kay! you sneaky sneaky! you know this is SENSOU now! LOL!

purchased items.. um, YES that is the volcanic ash thermal mask. i complained that my MAC store sold out and she SSOOOOOOO kindly, generously, awesomely, amazingly offered to search around for me!! how sweet is she???

mmm they're mini-size AND in cute colors :D

extras.. HOW CUTE!! LOL. i looveeeeee how small this is. man i'm a freak. in "r.s.v.p"

snacky snacky snacky! ALL of the extras.. thank YOU! i feel spoiled ^___^ and yes i devoured those maccha crackers... mmm :)

cute little note :)

cute package tape!
and a --gasp-- EOTD? i probably posted something similar to this before.

HollyAnnAeRee earrings! ;) as seen on her recent "Hits and Misses" vid.
14 comments:
i am loving those earrings
and i cant find those lemon vinegar kitkats! i must look harder or ask k where she got them XD
Gorgeous earrings! Sarah, you are one talented girl!
Oh wow, Kay is such a sweetie!!!! The candies look yummeh~
Happy Birthday! Great earrings, and what a sweet package from Kay!
Happy Belated Birthday!! Glad you liked the food!!!
What pretty earrings!!!
Yay for all the goodies! I love Asian snacks, best packaging and taste. I really want to try the Kose S. line (the blue packaging you have). it's supposed to be great for whitening. I'm using Kose J. for ance now. :)
Whoa whoa whoa! Look at all all of those goodies. And that Hello Kitty bow note is soooo cute! Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday, darling!
When was your birthday darling? aww.. Happy Belated birthday!! I hope you had an awesome birthday!
I am slowly going back to the blog world! hehehe..
miss you and check your twitter DM because I sent you my digitz! hahaha
we need to keep in touch darling.
<3
send me your addy
hehehe that's so awesome, Kay is such a sweetie! and look at all these snacks! so cute too!
lemon flavoured kitkats?? whoa!!! why does asia get cool snacks! oh man how nice of her to get you the volcanic mask! mine was out too :( I'm on the hunt for it as well lol I bet people are gonna overcharge though :( I loooove taupey eyes!! that charm is cute! is it a necklace charm or earring? lol
Kay sent you so sweet package! The polish looks amazing!
Awww the earrings are beautiful!♥
i want that earrings! lol
its pretty lovely!~ ^_^
Happy birthday! Man I want some snacks now.
Ksy is super sneaky! But super sweet! LOL! She always sends more then you ask for or she says she will! LOL! But mmmm... she does pick out the best snackies!! :)
And I know where that Lioele went!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVED meeting you and B!! You guys are the cutest!! I just wish we could've spent more time together. Maybe next time right? LOL! But I totally LOVE YOU!!! SARAH IS THE BOMB DIGGITY IN PERSON!! Just thought I'd throw that out there!!
Post a Comment