Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FOUR AWARDS! :)

whoops, was supposed to post this a few days ago.... :(





from MAI ;) as a note, there WAS a third one attached but i've already done it :P

name 13 interesting facts about yourself:

1. i have a love-hate relationship with certain foods. like popcorn. and see's chocolate. for popcorn, i always think "mmm, popcorn" but then i realized that when i actually EAT popcorn, it's nowhere near as satisfying as i imagined it to be. i really hate it when it gets stuck inbetween my teeth. and for see's, i think oo chocolate.. but then i realize.. it's too sweet. and i regret eating one. hahaha, am i weird??

2. i wish youtube had a "loop" feature. i also wish twitter would have more than 140 characters. and i ALSO wish that people would take off the word verification feature on their blogs--ESPECIALLY if they set it so they have to review the comments before it posts. what the heck people?!

3. my email stems from a really, really bad period of memories in my past where i was all "AZN PRYDE!" and whatnot. LOLL EMBARRASSING! i really want to change it but i'm way too lazy to notify everyone, change my subscriptions, etc. it looks like xkhaotik. it's supposed to be "chaotic". but being all AZN, i had to add an x and misspell it horribly past recognition.

4. i find it absolutely fascinating how friendships and meetings happen. i mean, i wouldn't have met my first bf (now ex) had i not been all azn pryde and cussed him out b/c my friend told me to and he not saved my screen name and randomly asked for my number (though he SAYS he never asks for numbers) and randomly called me and found something to laugh about... and what if i wasn't in that class and didn't meet that friend and didn't agree to help her with homework and didn't go over and didn't agree to go over to her friend's house-- i would never have met the current bf! WEIRD! and how did you guys end up blogging? what if you hadn't? or i hadn't? i wouldn't know all of you either! :(

5. i really, really like final cut pro.. way more than photoshop. so in that sense, i like video over photography. but in that sense only! :P

6. i don't have very many socks. and i'm not sure why. on that note, i don't like toe socks--it bothers me to constantly have that feeling that something is between my toes.

7. i never thought i'd date a white guy.. ever. LOL. and look where i am now! thinking that asian guys are too short and scrawny (in more ways than one, HEHEHE).. plus i wouldn't like being more hairy than my counterpart. DEPRESSING.

8. i know i've said this before but i do NOT understand asians and their obsession with hello kitty. am i the only asian that feels this way?? :(

9. i used to be ADDICTED to gunbound. like, if you think about people being addicted to WOW (world of warcraft) or SC (starcraft)? yea. that bad. i was also addicted to bejeweled, tetris and bust-a-move.

10. i've never watched star wars, indiana jones, james bond, twilight or harry potter. the first three i wouldn't mind watching.

11. guys who can play guitar+sing or dance really well? hMmmm yes please :)

12. i used to play the xylophone and marimba and bells (glock) in high school.. and i loved it :)

13. i asked the bf for a random fact about me and he said "you randomly ask for a random fact about you". sigh -___-









tagged by KAY ;)

10 random facts about me:

1. i'm always looking for the fastest and easiest way to number things... hahaha. i SUPERSPEED typed these numbers out! and i think i figured out an even more efficient way to number things.. hehe :) at least on the computer. writing it out still takes me forever :(

2. my favorite vegetables are broccoli, bell pepper, onion and potato. and i adore sundried tomatoes but not fresh ones. and i also like eggplant. i don't really like cauliflower, brussel sprouts, mushrooms(!!!!), or olives. i'm sure i could find more things that i do and don't like but i'm trying to be random :P

3. my boyfriend can eat half a box of cereal a day.. and can probably eat more than that too. and since this is supposed to be about me, i wasn't aware that frosted cheerios existed until last week.

4. the woman i intern for is 7.5 months pregnant!

5. i'm currently eating really, really, really delicious pad see ew.. from "om" in ojai, ca. oh my gosh, deliciousness. i was gonna save some for the bf but i started eating it.. and.. it's ALL MINE! minnneeee!! even if he walks in the door RIGHT NOW, it's MINE.

6. there's a really good broccoli cheese bread bowl.. at knott's berry farm in the western section. (is this getting TOO random?) and even though i don't like theme parks, i would consider going.. just so i could get a bread bowl.

7. if an ex or someone i used to like messages, calls, etc me.. i usually break into amiable conversation.. no matter how much they hurt me in the past.. which is how i get dragged into long, emotionally painful phases of life. thank goodness my current bf is completely wonderful ^__^

8. i hoard plastic grocery bags to the point where my bf gets really annoyed, hahaha. but they're super handy! and i love using them as trash bags for my little trashcans.

9. listening to music can really alter my mood.

10. if i tell my dad i like something (food-wise), he'll go out and buy 2-3 times more than i would ever need and nonchalantly give it to me when i go back home. i said i liked hamburger helper; i now have 10 boxes. i said we were drinking lots of hot chocolate; i have 4 boxes AND 4 mexican hot chocolate boxes as well. i think it's really cute ^__^









tagged by KAY and SASSY J'ADORE.
For this tag, I've got to respond to the following phrases with just one word.

Where's your cell phone: charging

Your hair: straight

Your mother: cute

Your father: silly

Favorite Food: lots o__O

Dream last night: strange

Favorite drink: hot chocolate

What room are you: computer

Hobby: jewelry

Fear: arachnids

Where were you last night: sleeping

Something that you aren't: potato

Muffins: poppy seed

Wish list item: here

Where did you grow up: socal

What are you wearing: comfy

Your pets: cute

Friends: far

Something you're not wearing: socks

Favorite store: fusionbeads

Favorite color: purple

Last time you laughed: today

Your best friend: far

Place you go to over and over: bathroom (hah!)

Person who emails you regularly: mother

Favorite place to eat: parents'






if you haven't received this awards, PLEASE fill them out :) you KNOW you deserve them! and uh wuzzy you're def not getting out of these. LOL!

12 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

Dammit! These are long ones! LOL! What if I try to do them when I get back from Cali?! LOL!

ectini said...

Whoo! Lots of interesting info hehe.

I am same with 1 - love popcorn but yeah, getting stuck in teeth = boo, 2 - WORD VERIFICATION IS THE DEVIL!!, 3 - I also had manyyy AZN'd out email addresses XD, 8 - I HATE Hello Kitty -_-, and 10 - I could never get into that stuff. Especially Twilight. I also love onions :D Do you eat them raw too? Cause I do lol X3

Anastacia said...

Tats a lot of random facts to learn more about you :)
I loveee hot chocolate too :)Awww! Actually I didn't know that you don't like Twilight! I think thats pretty nice movie ...

Kalmo said...

Congratulations on all the awards Sarah! :)
My favorite vegetable is broccoli too! I hoard plastic bags too, I'm a very bad environmentalist. XD

Phoebe Limanta said...

congratulations on the awards gorgeous :)

Yumeko said...

AHAHAS ur bf's answer abt random cracked me up so much

Bijin Blair said...

Congrats on the many awards! And I definitely agree with you on #2!!!

Unknown said...

totally agree with you on the word verification thing, i was actually thinking the exact same thing a few days ago. i dont mind the word thing, but if you're going to review it anyway, whats the point?

AZN PRIDE BABYBEHHH!!!! hahaha or should i say aZn pRyDe! hahahahha gotta love it... were you an asianavenue.com girl ? ;P

Ahleessa said...

You're so loved! :) You got a lot of awards... wheee~

By the way, I'm not wearing circle lens. It's just a regular contact lens... hehe~

Catherine said...

LOL Izumi, I adore you. =P

LOL @ 7. And OMG how could you not know about frosted cheerios???? AND WHAT!?! WE ARE HAVING A STAR WARS AND JAMES BOND MARATHON WHEN YOU VISIT. BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Your dad sounds adorable. =)

ChyiX2 said...

Hahaha! "You ask for random facts about you..." your bf is funny ^^

I love reading these lists about people, makes me know different tidbits about them I otherwise never would've.

mayaari said...

I don't really get the obsession with Hello Kitty either...don't get me wrong, I love all the Sanrio/San-X/cartoony cute characters, but not to the point that I need HK everything.

#11 (guys and guitar/sing/dance) - OMG yes! so many of my crushes growing up were guitar players, lol

doood! I totally hoard plastic bags to use for little trashcans! Though I don't stop at drugstores as often, so now I hoard them because I don't have any, haha

aww to your dad :) my dad did/does the same thing to me. When I was in college he'd call before coming down to see me/pink me up for holiday breaks and ask if I needed anything, and I'd say something like "ramen" or "mac and cheese" and he'd go to Costo. And get me a CASE. Dads are adorable like that :)