Saturday, August 1, 2009

©sarahsakamoto!

© SARAH SAKAMOTO PHOTOGRAPHY, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
please do not repost my images w/o due credit AND notification to me. i *will* be able to tell, since i watermarked them DEAD CENTER! improper use WILL be considered image theft!




now, onto the main event ;)
i DO recommend clicking them to enlarge to view. i made them into SMAAAAALL thumbnails so it would cut back on loading time for my page :) sorry for the inconvenience!





"NIGHT INTO MORNING" SERIES
morning series photographed on: saturday, july 25, 2009
night series photographed on: wednesday, july 29, 2009






INTO THE NIGHT


what: two sets of star trails.
info: about 20-50 images compiled together to create the "trail" effect. exposures were all 30sec long.







what: land/city scape at night
info: varying apertures and exposures to see the different results in light/etc.





what: stars :) as they were that night.
info: single 30-second exposure






what: search helicopter flying over the ocean
info: single 30-second exposure.






what: land/city scape at night
info: varying apertures and exposures to see the different results in light/etc.







INTO THE MORNING..





















all photographs taken using varying combinations of:

- NIKKOR 50mm 1.8 LENS ($134.95 -- BUY HERE!)
* if i had the money, i would totally buy THIS BABY (NIKKOR 50mm 1.4 -- $464.95)

- SIGMA 18-50mm 2.8 LENS ($419.00 -- BUY HERE!)
* there is no exact NIKKOR version

- KENKO extension tube set ($179.00 -- BUY HERE!)





**NOTE.. i am a NIKON shooter!! this is my CAMERA ($1799.95 BUY HERE!)
this info is NO GOOD for CANON, SONY, MINOLTA, OLYMPUS, etc.

HOWEVER,
i recommend this combo for NIKON shooters who want a quasi-macro lens (for very close-up pictures with very shallow depth of field). i rec'd it to EKIMURA and she loves it! ;)



feel free to ask questions! ;)
hope you enjoyed! <3




© SARAH SAKAMOTO PHOTOGRAPHY, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
please do not repost my images w/o due credit AND notification to me. i *will* be able to tell, since i watermarked them DEAD CENTER! improper use WILL be considered image theft!

17 comments:

eki said...

AHHH Izu chan photos!! so beautiful!!! love love the outdoor with waterdrop photos so kirei!!! I wanna see more and more of your works!! yes art blog I need to me one for us ne hehe what should we call it?? :D

Catherine said...

Wow - your photography is gorgeous!! I love the night shots and the morning shots are gorgeous too - especially love the white flowers one. I am so jealous you can take pictures of stars!!! So pretty!

K said...

Wow, fantastic Izumi-chan! I love pictures of sunsets/nights/sunrises!

Jamilla Camel said...

You are soooo talented!

I am a sucker for flower photos...I love them all!

wuzzyangel said...

Amazing pics Sarah!! I love how the first land/city scape at night one kinda looks like FIRE!! LOL!

But the nature ones are soo beautiful!!! And the stars! Wow... I don't think I've seen them that clear in real life! LOL! Could you take a pic of me and make me beautiful too?! ;)

Kalmo said...

Oh, your real name is Sarah! I've been calling you Izumi, I'm so sorry!

I really love all your photographs, you're so talented! The helicopter flying over the ocean looks like a comet, so cool!! I also really enjoyed the morning series. Please continue posting your beautiful work!

rae630 said...

love them!

mayaari said...

loooooooooooooooove your photos. LOVE. If I could make them all prints right now I'd hang them up on my oh-so-very blank walls!

the star photos are really gorgeous - I've always wanted to know how people got shots like that!

Toothfairy said...

wow! the pics are great man! really great work, you're very talented! I'll be following for more!




*loves*

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love all the photos - especially the flower photos. I don't know anything about photography at all, but it must be really interesting.

Stephanie said...

Copyright!!! Ballin'!!! =]
You know I'm your biggest fan right!?

I can't believe how baller expensive your camera is!!

Love you mucho grande my talented Sarah! <3

Bijin Blair said...

OMG! Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the night pictures the most =D

Edna said...

So pretty :)

Unknown said...

hey super talented lady!!!! i love the night shots, they're gorgeous!!! and the water drops on the petals, LOVE IT!!! im not a photography expert like you but i do own a little nikon so im glad i use a brand the experts use. hahaha! ;P

Anonymous said...

Wooow! These are AMAZING!!! You are one incredible photographer! I love that night landscape shot with the moon shiny on the water to the left....it looks some calming and peaceful!

fuzkittie said...

Those are just gorgeous!!! Out of this world!

HT said...

Oh my gosh! Your photos are amazing. I love love love the one of the little white flowers. Beautiful.