Sunday, August 2, 2009

Q-TIP revisited

with a base this time :P as per request. same shadows/colors. used mac paintpot.


sorry for the horrible lighting! can't really see the color, guess i can try to retake pics at night (seems to work better) since i was mixing lighting temperatures, etc.. blahblah. you're not interested :P




no mascara, didn't curl my lashes. too lazy.






LIPS
MAC freckletone
DIOR orange ovation/spotlight coral
MAC tendertone honeybare



see what a difference lighting makes on color?
1. desk lamp, properly color balanced. a little blue from outside light. slightly magenta.
2. in the bathroom, blocked outside light a little. yellow. -1/3 exposure.
3. bathroom, light coming in from side is from outside. yellow.

too lazy to correctly color balance. LOL. i'll do it later if anyone's interested.








fobby. heeey my eyes look kinda big! LOL.




missing you, boyfriend! come back already! :(

14 comments:

Kalmo said...

Your lips look gorgeous as usual! The color combo looks like a great pink/nude color but like you explained, the light really changes the look!

Oh no, you look so sad in the last picture! You look very cute though too! ^^ I hope you and your bf chat all a lot to make up the distance.

Lolita Riot said...

totally loving the lips!!! I used to be into peachy colours but now I have too many pinks and reds. I used/threw all my orange/peaches lip tones :(

KRYSTAL said...

pretty lip swatches! and totally loving your lips! hehehe love the second lip color! =]

Edna said...

Pretty Pretty! Are you at SB now, or still in the OC? Do you start school in late Sept-ish?

Marie. said...

So did it end up staying on longer with a base? lol.

I always want to do lip swatches but my lips are pigemented and ughhhh!! Haha.

Roxy said...

aww your pouty face is so cute! LOL love the lip colors!

Catherine said...

Is that a green-ish EOTD? I really like how it looks! Love the lip combo too. =)

And awwww sad face. =/

Anastacia said...

Very sexy lips!! And also nice make-up look! Absolutely wearable!
Awww! I really hate to cutrling my eyelashes, because it's so hard! They are very thick and looks like yours, kinda little bit down :(

ectini said...

Ohh pretty color :D Your lips have such a nicely defined shape... love it (;

Jamilla Camel said...

Fab peachy lips!!

fuzkittie said...

Awww the last photo is too adorable!! Anyone would fall in love with that last look, heheehee. <33

Anonymous said...

Aww! Cute pics! Now I'm starting to think I need more lip products to play around with :D

CHAIGYARU said...

i think you really really suit coral lips!
wear it more :)

wuzzyangel said...

Not FOBBY... PURRDY!! And yes I was sad!! I thought I wasn't allowed on your blog anymore!! :( But all good now! :)

BF COME BACK FOR SARAH!!!