severely faded.. but.. OK. hahaha. so this is an interesting story.
not so interesting: inner corner i used NYX sweet lagoon (thanks katie!!) and the outer corner i used MAC handwritten..
interesting: i was too lazy to go into my room (i was running out to go get groceries) so i applied this with NO BASE and.. the best part.. WITH A Q-TIP!! puahahah! naturally it faded since i took this AFTER groceries+cooking+eating+digesting.. but.. you know. still, pretty good eh? hahahahah! xD
14 comments:
haha..yup thats a pretty combo.. :)
Haha!! Hey never underestimate the power of Q-TIps and fingers!! I still use a Qtip everyday when I do my makeup! LOL! And the lips... Looking sexy girl!! SEXY!!
Wish I could wink! LOL! BACK ATCHA!!
OMG those are some SEXY lips!!!! And damn, you've got Fuz-like lashes!!!!
I did my makeup with my fingers for the longest time... I agree with Wuz! Never underestimate the power of simple tools!!!!
A Q-tip? Now that's impressive! Your eye makeup still looked good even after all those 'strenuous' activities lol!!
Ahhh, I loveeee the combo you used on your lips! Your lips looked sooo luscious!
pretty lips.. hot as can be.. :D
That IS a great lip combo!! I will have to check out Freckletone...
ow ow ow!!! Your lips be looking mighty fineee!!! :]
And I love the last pic! So cute!!!
Your lips are ubber shiny :)
Hi Izumi!
I don't know anything about eyeshadows but I think your EOTD looks really nice. I absolutely adore your lip combination though, genius! It's the perfect pink/peony! Love love love
P.S.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, you're so sweet and nice! I also really like your last picture on this post, so cute!
Haha you should try it with a base and with qtips! You might be on to something :)
My mom uses her fingers when she puts on eye shadow... even though I bought her a brush! Haha.
your lips are so... mesmerizing. hahahaha! ;P have a happy saturday sarah!!
That lip combo is FAB girl!
your lips look so luscious hahaha
OoOo I'm lovin' that mixed shade! Too bad I have no MAC lippies. lol. Thinking about getting some later but ehhh, don't really need them I guess, considering I hardly wear lip gloss as it is :S (I'm so lazy!! lol)
Post a Comment