Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday5: Taboo-style

Your task is simply to answer these five questions without using any of the Taboo words or phrases. Challenge yourself not just to avoid using the words, but to think of fresh, new answers to these sort of cliched meme questions!






Who’s making a positive difference in your life?
Taboo words: friends, family, husband/wife/spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend.

LMAO! thanks marie for catching this xD i totally forgot to answer this one....

mother nature! she helps me relax :)




Where would you like to be right now?
Taboo words: home, bed, anywhere but here.

in my baby's arms :( blegh! i'm such a long distance wuss LOL! it hasn't even been 24hours yet!




What’s the first thing you’d do with a $5,000 (or your local equivalent) gift?
Taboo words: save, debt, vacation, payments, invest.

put some in my ROTH IRA
put some towards my cc's (blegh!) and STUDENT LOANS!! D:
theeennn.. go on a shopping spree xD for other people and myself!




What super-power would you really like to have?
Taboo words: invisibility, x-ray vision, flying, strength, transform.

patience with kids. LOL! no, seriously. that's impossible for me.




What’s your favorite sound?
Taboo words: laughter, music, ocean, wind, ____’s voice.

a good beat
waves crashing
rain falling on wood or tin shingles (or car roof)
guitar
piano

9 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

LOL I'm super bad with kids. Maybe it's because I can't be bothered to play nice with them? They like to smack us (as in people older than them). It bloody hurts and I can't retaliate, urghhh.

I would love a $ 5000 check right now.. think of the things that I can buy with the money! heee~

Anastacia said...

Awww! I loveeeee kids!
And I love these Q & A! So funny!

Anastacia said...

Awww! I loveeeee kids!
And I love these Q & A! So funny!

Unknown said...

i love that its tabooo style this week! awesome! hehe! and where is ze lover?!?!? i need patience for bad drivers. kids i can handle. bad drivers i cannot. >:(

Kalmo said...

LOL at your superpower! Hmm I've meet some kids these days that do have way too much attitude! But I guess that's why they say patience is a virtue lol

Aww it's adorable how you miss your bf! :)

wuzzyangel said...

I think someone misses her other half! LOL! *HUG*

Roth IRA!! I hear ya!! I hear ya!

Marie. said...

Ooh your answer for #4 should had been mine too!! Haha. I cant stand kids.

Where's the answer to #1?!

Marie. said...

Yay for number one! Hahaha! And its a semi newish layout...? I had one exactly like it for my Xanga a few years back and it brought back memories so I HAD to switch my layout for it haha.

Anonymous said...

#2--same here! My bf drove over to this side of the island for just one night and he left a few hours ago. :( I miss him already. :(