Haha I love your rambling! 4th take? hehehe you're too cute! I've missed you Sarah!! Haha, apparently there must have been something really interesting to your left!! xD Heheee, yay my Dior made the list! :D
Yay for Vids!!! Haha!! 4th take!! Been there!! Done that!! Rambling is what I do! LOL!
Haha!! Something interesting indeed!! Hey we use the same air freshener! LOL! Hell girl only 3 chapsticks?! LOL! I'm addicted to lip balms! I tend to put those on more then my actual lippies! Haha...Steph's getting all of us hooked on Aquafina!
Hehehehehe, I loved watching your vid - you're so cute, Sarah! I wanna see you wear Spotlight Coral! My lips are too pigmented for it to actually show up on me but it looks so pretty! And... clearly I *need* Clutch Pink.
Thanks for sharing the lip products. I really like the first two lipgloss you swatched. =) I think everyone rambles when doing a vid in some way. I'm sure if I do a vid, I'll be too.
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog hun. more photos of me? lol. I'm actually not really a picture person most of the time. I only take photos on certain occassions. I dunno why.
hahaha our rot doggie is so old..seriously, he has white and gray hairs around his face..oh wait its not hair, its fur! hahaha and i doubt i'll be able to take photos of him..he pounces on anyone who stays still..hahaha he'd my dad's
oh youre just so CUTE ! esp when you were talking about honey bare . lol . it actually made me smile ! ... is that creepy ? :S anyways, you should make vids more often !
Yaay for lippies! I love chapsticks! I have a few lying around my room...and in my car...and in my bag...so wherever I am, I can just pick one up if I need it. XD
Hahahah! Don't worry, you're not the only one who thought that when it said "Perky Blogger" LOL!
VID VID VID VIDDD!!! hehehehe you're cute on the video! lol i ramble away too! xD thanks for sharing your favs! :P I'm not a big fan of cherry flavored things either! haha >:)
haha! I couldn't help it! I love my bracelet :D I need to order more from you later! XD lol.
He got the Nikon D5000. He's in love with the thing, I swear. lol. I was going to buy a DSLR later on (was looking at the D90), but not that he has that, I just get to mooch instead ;P lol
OoOo it must be soo much fun--and intense!--to go to school for professional photography! A few years ago, I wanted to become a photographer but...then I realized I had no creative ability. lol.
Btw, did you want those pics without my watermark? I could send them to you :)
20 comments:
Haha I love your rambling! 4th take? hehehe you're too cute! I've missed you Sarah!! Haha, apparently there must have been something really interesting to your left!! xD Heheee, yay my Dior made the list! :D
Yay for Vids!!! Haha!! 4th take!! Been there!! Done that!! Rambling is what I do! LOL!
Haha!! Something interesting indeed!! Hey we use the same air freshener! LOL! Hell girl only 3 chapsticks?! LOL! I'm addicted to lip balms! I tend to put those on more then my actual lippies! Haha...Steph's getting all of us hooked on Aquafina!
Thanks for all the swatchies! :)
Wow your 4th take. I think it's very normal for people to have a lot of take... hehe~ ;)
I'll definitely check out the blog to see the body scrubs. Thanks for telling me! :)
Hehehehehe, I loved watching your vid - you're so cute, Sarah! I wanna see you wear Spotlight Coral! My lips are too pigmented for it to actually show up on me but it looks so pretty! And... clearly I *need* Clutch Pink.
I would usually choose chapsticks/TLCs over lipsticks/glosses :) I do a lot of takes if I do YT videos too.. they have to be "perfect" :)
haha "s's" are really "z's" hahahah! I almost peed my pants laughing to hard!
Thanks for sharing the lip products. I really like the first two lipgloss you swatched. =)
I think everyone rambles when doing a vid in some way. I'm sure if I do a vid, I'll be too.
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog hun. more photos of me? lol. I'm actually not really a picture person most of the time. I only take photos on certain occassions. I dunno why.
waaahhh why can't watch the whole thing?! :((
i'll come back some other time then maybe it'll work!
new url: chasingwaves.tumblr.com
You are just the cutest sarah!! Very cute video :) made me smile and laugh :D
hahaha our rot doggie is so old..seriously, he has white and gray hairs around his face..oh wait its not hair, its fur! hahaha and i doubt i'll be able to take photos of him..he pounces on anyone who stays still..hahaha he'd my dad's
correction---- he's my dad's
oh youre just so CUTE ! esp when you were talking about honey bare . lol . it actually made me smile ! ... is that creepy ? :S anyways, you should make vids more often !
Yaay for lippies! I love chapsticks! I have a few lying around my room...and in my car...and in my bag...so wherever I am, I can just pick one up if I need it. XD
Hahahah! Don't worry, you're not the only one who thought that when it said "Perky Blogger" LOL!
VID VID VID VIDDD!!! hehehehe you're cute on the video! lol i ramble away too! xD thanks for sharing your favs! :P I'm not a big fan of cherry flavored things either! haha >:)
Izumi..
Thursday, we will be meeting at Santee Alley around 12:30-1:00pm :)
hahahh 4th take! you're such a cutie...
-jeS
Hey, izumi! Very glad to see you "real"! Great video-tag! Like all your lippie stuffs!
But I really like your hair!!! Looks absolutely gorgeous!
haha! I couldn't help it! I love my bracelet :D I need to order more from you later! XD lol.
He got the Nikon D5000. He's in love with the thing, I swear. lol. I was going to buy a DSLR later on (was looking at the D90), but not that he has that, I just get to mooch instead ;P lol
Btw...what camera do you use?
OoOo it must be soo much fun--and intense!--to go to school for professional photography! A few years ago, I wanted to become a photographer but...then I realized I had no creative ability. lol.
Btw, did you want those pics without my watermark? I could send them to you :)
wow! you have lotsa lippies and lipglosses ^^
thanks for sharing you thoughts on each of them :p
I got the creme d'nude but find it so hard to apply on my lips :/
Post a Comment