i'm sure everyone and their momma has heard of this giveaway but i want in! :P
RULES
2-You must be a follower of my blog as well as my boyfriend Andy's blog. Trust me, I will check, and yes you will be disqualified if you aren't subscribed to both of our blogs.
3-Leave a comment on this entry saying "banana peppers." Yes, I am serious.
4-Want to double your chances of winning? Post an entry on your own blog advertising this giveaway. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME A LINK OF THE ENTRY!
This giveaway will close on Friday, August, 21st. The winner will be announced the next day.
how simple is that? ;) THANKS NU!


8 comments:
Haha now THAT sounds like a really fun project...photography...what kinds of photography projects do you guys have?
And for the Friday 5, go to: http://www.friday5.org! (>_<) Joining in the Friday 5 fun huh? :D Yaay
Oh and good luck with the giveaway!! (>_<)
Good luck on Nu Nu Doll's contest!
Talk about best contest/giveaway ever!
PIMPIN!!!
gud luck with the giveaway dear.. :)
Good luck on the giveaway!
And thanx for enter in mine :P
haha it's okay, I don't really know much about TD either. I just like some of their prints that I've seen. XD
Post a Comment