oh and goodness, unpacking is a chore. especially with my WOMAN-WEEK day1 being today.. thank YOU MIDOL! loll~ this place is actually starting to look like a PLACE now, not a storage unit! whew~ and the bf was basically of no help today.. but he did sort of earn it :( he DID unpack about 5-6 boxes (so he says!) while i was still gone at my parents' house. i suppose i believe him :P but he's definitely helping me tomorrow, dammit!
so why am i posting? HMM.. one because i felt like it was due time (though i DID get another package today--blogsale--dammit).. and two because i'm just sort of stressing out.. and then all that thinking woke me up. STUPID BRAIN! TURN OFF! something about money matters and my vision (did i mess up getting astigmatism correction? afterall, my contacts WERE waaayy older than they should've been and i've been so busy and tired as to not clean them correctly) and seeming like a bad person (i really want to send out packages! i do! i haven't forgotten you! i'm not ungrateful!) but i'm just BROKE and TIRED. and i keep spending money on things that i DON'T REALLY NEED.. makeup when i have tons, beads when i should be making more to cover up my cc debt that i created to buy the beads (plus why haven't i been keeping track on excel? what happened to that?) and even though i really, really want it or like it, do i really need it? i feel so spoiled! yadda yadda yadda. what else is new? :(
aaaanyway..
oh my gosh, i don't know what i did but thank YOU! THANK YOU! i love you girls!! :D
nevermind the 2nd to top package.. it's just a textbook.. ahaha. stupid classes!
amagawddddd! freakin SO CUTEEE!! i think i almost died when i saw them on her page and she MADE ME ONEE!! hahaa :) with a dragonfly (reminded her of my dragonfly bracelet up on my jewelry page!).
enough jolly ranchers for.. a week! ahaha. kidding~ but i had to show off her ADORABLE hk bags and that cute towel she gave me :) so springy!


ddddddamn! steph made me feel like a true baller ;P SHE TAKES CARE OF YA! enter her baller club and spend $175+ to feel like a true gangster. ahahaa.


MY JANKED UP MAC BOX.. i understand that it's during a sale and all but dammit, someone had already gotten into my box! the bottom was TAPED shut! the little strip you tear off to open it was INSIDE THE BOX.. what the eff!!

SWAG from MSPARKLESSS! she's currently on custom-haitus (due to her traveling 'round asia!) BUT you should keep refreshing your page to see when her new LE piece pops up! she's a huge sweetie too, be sure to check out her personal page! ;)
ohhhh oh! i just asked her for a sample of her HOME MADE moisturizer (curious about the chemistry that goes behind faces and moisturizers? want an interesting read? check out the entries she's posted--SOOO MUCH INFORMATION! and it's all soooo worthwhile too!).. and she sends me all this?? woman! hahahaa. thank you!! i can't wait to try everything out :D
did i mention she also makes JEWELRY by the way!! you should go CHECK IT OUT!
i won her giveaway!!! woohooooo :) she also gave me a new contour brush (thanks hun! i can cross it off my list now--it's so softttt!! too bad i've been too lazy to wear makeup.. i can't wait to try it out~ plus it's BLACK! no more stainable white-ness!) and lashes too! thank youuuu!
how awesome is that? for l'oreal's anni :D
my face = not so effin cute! ahaha. it was late, i was tired.. SUPER TIRED.. :X
LOOK AT THE PIGGIE! the one in front, not behind ;) jerks!
thank you RINAAAA! you sweetie youu! always leaving awesome comments, then thanking ME for being nice?? dddamn! :P (she's also an avid MOTOJEWELRY supporter! hahaha :P). i can't thank you enough xD i love everything!! it's a total cute overload! you've single handedly more than quadrupled the amount of hk that i've ever owned! LOL.
sorry about my non-made up face.. LOL. don't use this to promote! ;) not that you need to with hawtsauce HOLLY! who was in a music video recently with gunit!! ahaha.
recognize THIS BABY offa somewhere? eh? ehh? that's right, it's MORE DSK SWAG! i asked steph for a custom piece and left it totally up to here (ALL OF IT).. and this is what she made. how HOTT is this? i loooove it :D cute, dainty, bling, the colors, shapes, crystals.. it's beautiful! YOU BEST BELIEVE I'M TELLING YOU TO GO GET YOURSELF ONE!!
reminder (as if you guys need one).. BUY DSK JEWELRY! BUTTT.. she's maxed out on orders. s'all good though 'cause you're gonna need time to decide what piece (or PIECES) you want from her! orders open back up JULY 17TH! save the date!
and while you're at it, drop a sweet note by her personal blog too!
all my products got here safe though.. SOOOO.. i guess i'm just pickin' bones.
oOoooo.. what did i get? nothin' special ;) post about it later if you guys insist.
i can't wait to wear this piece out w/ my maxi dress~ HAWT. and yesssss, i was the one who snagged it! suckahssss :)
to all of you.. THANK YOUUUUUU! thank you thank you thank you :D i have some packages that are slowly being planned! oh and PLEASEE don't post any more amazing crafties (COUGH STEPH-HOLLY COLLAB!) or blogsales until i get my cc paid off.. thanks! hahaha ;)
35 comments:
that sure looks like an early christmas! lots of goodies :) I loooove the bracelet from Mona! It's so gorgeous!
Piggie! Hello Kitty! DSK! Mona! All those goodies! I'm delerious!!
Piggie! Hello Kitty! DSK! Mona! All those goodies! I'm delerious!!
Wow, that's a LOT of packages!!
I love the lil piggy plushy :)
Hi izumi,how are you? :) wow..it sure looks like an early christmas! I love the piggy!! So cute!!
oh my goooodness, it is christmas in july! hehe...the piggie? cute! the candies? yummmmmmmmmie!
Hi Sarah! I'm sorry to take so long to let you know that I received the awesome earrings and I absolutely love them. They are soo cute. I moved to Vegas so I had to wait till I went to Hawaii for vacation in order to receive your package. Thank you for the bonus candies with my order. They were so yummy :)
Izu chan!! good thing you are done with moving!! ahh you got a piggy too from charina!! so kawaii <3<3 she is too sweet :D ahh all the giveaways XD
DSK is a baller that is so sweet of her to add so many things! <3 love seeing packages
omg, super lucky!!!! DSK's package! wowwwww! sure looks like an early christmas for you! haha
Hey babe!! dayummm holy packages!
haha
You better let me know how you like those eyezone masks- they feel amazing!!
and also, do an FOTD with those falsies I sent you- I wanna see them on ya!!
Oh and I love the dream matte powder- thanks to you it's a cheap and quality find! woot!
OMG WOW LOL. Christmas indeed! Hahaha, the piggie is SO CUTE OMG. Also love the chain on that DSK custom and OMG YOU JERK! I wanted that tensha bracelet LOL. =P =P =P
Can't wait to see pics of your new place one it's all organized, unpacked and pretty! :D
Packages!!! Yay! ;) Unpackign is indeed one of the greatest things, hehe...
The piggie is super cute, as well as Steph's and Mona's jewelry pieces. <3
wow so much stuff! I never get any packages lol ~jellyyyy~ yes I wanna know what you ordered off mac!!
you gotta take pics once youre all settled! I love looking a peoples places :)
yay! i'm so happy you like everything!!! merry christmas!!! heehee! <3 <3
wow you got lots of christmas presents! LoL droool!!
I love packages too! Especially when I buy stuff online and get a package a day lol!
xoxo~ So many goodies!
Very lovely bling bling stuffies!
Wow, it DOES look like Christmas! Haha. I love getting packages cause it does make it feel like Christmas haha. Nice stuff!
OMG that piggie is soo cute!!
You think Steph will send me a box full of goodies if I join her ballers club? ~_^ lol.
holy cow that's a lot!! @o@ drooling here haha. that piggy and bracelet are too cute, girl you so blessed! hihi :)
Oh myy!!! Look at all the goodies you got! :D The jewelry is so pretty~~ Love early Xmases, hahaha.
OoOo!!! Gooooodies!!! Tons of it! (>_<) Yup, lookin' like Christmas :) That's such a cute piggie stuffie!
Oooh Packages! Yay!! Always brings fun & smiles!! :)
Look at that multitude of goodies!! Awww the sock piggie is too cute!!
And look at you showing off all your CUSTOM from Steph & M! LOL!
You're looking great woman!
lots of goodies..u must be freaking out.. :)
christmas in the summer is always awesome :) so many new goodies to try out!
and I'm soooo giving you the evil eye for snagging that bracelet of Mona's =P looks purrty on ya!
christmas in july!! why not!! right!?!?! great stuff!!
hun, ditch school n shop w/us!!!
Aww thanks! :)
Ahahaha! I totally totally know what you mean. My friends tell me I act just like the guys and they always ask me "you suuure you're not really a guy in a chick's body?" lol. Oh well. Bring on the manly jokes! (>.<)v
Wow! These are some serious goodies! Congrats on hitting the pan!
i enjoy your blog and i love what you bring to blogging
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
wow you got so many packages.. definitely love the pieces of jewelry from dsk and mona. :D
hahahah! I LOVE that word! I maaaay just have to steal it from you and add it to my dictionary of randomly-awesome words. XD
Oh my gosh! I would HATE flying if that happened to me! I absolutely hate throwing up (Only reason why I never get drunk anymore). Ugh, when I read that part about the lady's gross smelling lotion, I felt like I could actually smell something horrible. lol! Hopefully that never happens to you again :(
will do! :)
Yaaay! Thank yoooou! Oh man, I'm gonna be checking the mailbox everyday to see if I got them! (>_<) I can't wait! This will be my very first customized jewelry! Wheee!
Yeah that directory is perfect! Just what blog-salers and buyers need. J.Rose is a genious XD
OH! And the ELF Studio Line brushes=LOVE! They are amazing!! It's hard to believe they were only $1.50 each. (>_<)
OMG!!! LOVE PACKAGES!!!<333 haha just getting mail from stuff that you order online, alone, is exciting enough in itself...but receiving care and love packages from friends = PRICELESS! hehe you lucky girl, you! early christmas, indeed! hehe but you deserve every single ounce of it bc you are always so peppy, caring, and genuinely sweet! AND you make an effort to still keep up with everyone's blogs and blog on your own blog!! i wish i can say the same about me. -__-;;; hopefully I will be able to blog more when school starts! Steph totally spoiled you!! xD she treats you extra special bc you are in her HELLA BALLA club! ;P teehee, it only makes sense bc you've purchased so many DSK jewelry! i still haven't yet. sigh! i hope she doesn't think i'm a flake! my paycheck isn't working out to well...the cc debt kind of piled on, so i'm trying to take care of that at the moment...and then there's rent. SIGH! I miss you!!<333
oh dear! love packages rox! ^^
i totally understand your rants about overspending! :(and buying things that you dun need.. I always buy things I want... but not I need.. need to change this bad habit soon!
i'm so broke right now :(
Post a Comment